• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2006 ENnie Awards Fans' Choice Nominations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudi

First Post
RPGAttitude has only released software products, and they have been successfully nominated and seconded, so I guess that answers your first question.

As to the second question, I dunno.

Psion

Adventurer
catsclaw227 said:
I think you mean that you want to nominate CodeMonkey, the developer of the software.

BTW are software companies allowed? And if so, if the software company has simply released a revsion of a product released in past years are they even eligible?

Dextra will flag you if she disagrees, but I don't see a problem with that. Aside from which, CodeMonkey puts out rules pack updates all the time. You should be golden if you wish to nominate Code Monkey.

kingpaul

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
rward30 said:
would like to nominate PCGen. The best character generator/tracker out there. :)
I think you mean that you want to nominate CodeMonkey, the developer of the software.
Ummm...point of correction. PCGen produces PCGen. CMP produces datasets for PCGen.

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Rackham nomination

As far as I can tell, Rackham, while a fine producer of miniature wargames products, does not produce any RPGs, nor accessories for RPGs. Their miniatures are primarily designed and marketted for use within their own tabletop skirmishing system.

Thus, they can not be nominated for an ENnie.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
PC Gen

The nomination (and second) stands for PCGen.
(thanks for the clarification, kingpaul!)

Trollmike

First Post
As a dedicated & LONG time user of E-tools (CMP version only - never had Fluids version)
I'd like to nominate CODE MONKEY PUBLISHING...
What the heck I like them Monkeys! :D

I nominate FanPro for Shadowrun 4.

Yes, they are being slow as sin releasing source books but SR4 is a wonderful update to the system and probably the easiest to learn RPG I've encountered in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads