2007 ENnies Nominees - announced!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Fan's Choice for Best Publisher

I am pleased to announce the nominations for the 2007 Gen Con EN World RPG Awards ("The ENnies").

As one of the judges put it, "I think we can all agree that everything that's on the list belongs there, even if we can't agree that everything that belongs there is on the list."

Voting begins Monday, July 16th. In the time before then, I would like to encourage fans to familiarize themselves with all the products in order to make an informed decision, and publishers to contact me as soon as possible to provide me with graphics, verbiage, links, and ceremony details.

Please be advised that we still have to confirm the eligibility of some of the entries, but will be done doing so by the 11th. Unlike the other categories which are all compiled by the five elected judges from amongst submitted products, these nominations were generated from fandom nominations (and seconds) from any publisher who produced an RPG or RPG product during the eligibility period. Without further ado, congratulations to the following nominees for the Fan's Choice for Best Publisher category

Arc Dream
Atlas Games
Atomic Sock Monkey Press
Avenger Enterprises
Black Industries
BTRC
Burning Wheel
Chris Gonnerman
Contested Ground Studios
Creative Mountain Games
Dark Omen Games
Dog Soul
Dragonwing Games
Dreamscarred Press
Evil Hat Productions
Exile Game Studio
Expeditious Retreat Press
Fat Dragon Games
Fiery Dragon Productions
Goodman Games
Green Ronin Publishing
Hero Games
Ironwood Omnimedia Company LLC
Kenzer Co.
Malhavoc Press
Margaret Weis Productions/Sovereign Press
Paizo Publishing
Palladium Books
Paradigm Concepts
Pinnacle Entertainment Group/Great White Games
Precis Intermidia Games
RPG Objects
Ronin Arts
Tabletop Adventures
Troll Lord Games
White Wolf
Wizards of the Coast

www.ennieawards.com will be updated shortly with all the nominees.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Product of the Year

The final category, Product of the Year, will be announced shortly. The judges have finalized their selections for the ten nominees, we only need to choose the 2-3 honourable mentions. Thank you for your patience, I'm off to update the web site!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Product of the Year

Before we get lynched, here's the list of the nominees for the Product of the Year category. Honourable mentions will be added later, sorry.

Qin, 7ème Cercle
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Children of the Horned Rat, Black Industries
Dawning Star: Helios Rising, Blue Devil Games
The Deluxe Galleon, Dragonfire Laser Crafts
Hollow Earth Expedition, Exile Game Studio
Mutants & Masterminds: Ultimate Power, Green Ronin Publishing
Thrilling Places, Hero Games
Ptolus- City by the Spire, Malhavoc Press/White Wolf Publishing
Dictionary of Mu, Paka's Thread Games
Five Fingers: Port of Deceit, Privateer Press

Congratulations to all the nominees and honourable mentions. There were many rough choices and I certainly never envied the judges!

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
DaveMage said:
...although Ptolus only as HM for Best d20? What the Hell's up with that? :p
In for Product of the Year!

Honorable Mention isn't saying anything bad about Ptolus -- far from it. I think the book is amazing enough that I'll be using it in my next campaign. The other nominees are superb as well -- and choosing the finalists was a TOUGH decision.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Piratecat said:
In for Product of the Year!

Honorable Mention isn't saying anything bad about Ptolus -- far from it. I think the book is amazing enough that I'll be using it in my next campaign. The other nominees are superb as well -- and choosing the finalists was a TOUGH decision.

I am intrigued by Five Fingers - the judges sure seemed to like it!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
DaveMage said:
I am intrigued by Five Fingers - the judges sure seemed to like it!

I've heard nothing but great things about Five Fingers... I think it was Maldur who was raving on and on about it when I was talking to him about his campaign.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Congrats to all the nominated and honorably mentioned products and publishers!

And thanks to all the judges for all their hard work.

-Suzi

Remove ads