• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 ENnies Nominees - announced!

Mokona

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
I think next year we'll participate.

What do you guys think should WOTC stay out or participate?
Yes, Wizards of the Coast should participate. :cool:

Despite appearances I'm not here to dump on this thread. Scott, your response is exactly why I posted. Thanks. I know that Wizards of the Coast isn't nominated because Wizards of the Coast chose not to submit their stuff. I disagree with that policy and I'm happy to hear it might change. ;)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
By the way, I've added the Honourable Mentions for the Product of the Year category.

Congratulations to Eden Studios for Conspiracy X 2E and Paradigm Concepts for Tales of the Caliphate Nights!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Scott_Rouse said:
What do you guys think should WOTC stay out or participate?

Of course you should participate!

Heck, most of your stuff lately is written by freelancers who write good stuff for you and for the other companies anyway. :D

Krilia

First Post
On behalf of Dragonfire Laser Crafts, I'd like to cheer and celebrate, I mean, thank you for the nominations. I'm not actually employed there, but my husband is the owner. :)

As a fairly new company, it's very gratifying to get recognition. :)

Carrie Amodio

Dextra said:
By the way, I've added the Honourable Mentions for the Product of the Year category.

Congratulations to Eden Studios for Conspiracy X 2E and Paradigm Concepts for Tales of the Caliphate Nights!
Sorry this wasn't done with the rest. We got a little excited to be done and, what with the 10 entries in the Product of the Year, I think we didn't even think about the HMs until it was too late.

Krilia said:
On behalf of Dragonfire Laser Crafts, I'd like to cheer and celebrate, I mean, thank you for the nominations. I'm not actually employed there, but my husband is the owner. :)

As a fairly new company, it's very gratifying to get recognition. :)

Carrie Amodio
Thanks for entering. It's absolutely beautiful. Very few other things could make me sit down and want to play with it like the Galleon did.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads