• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 Fan's Choice Nomination Thread

Paradigm

First Post
Moggthegob said:
Troll Lord Games for suprising me with quality

I'll second that, and add that I am not surprised.

I would also like to point out that the delay makes this process coincide with our largest Arcanis event of the year.

Last edited:

claliberty

First Post
Second the nomination of Paradigm Concepts

I would like to second the nomination of Paradigm Concepts, publishers of Arcanis: World of Shattered Empires, Caliphate Nights, Witch Hunter: The Invisible World, and many books for Spycraft.

This company is without a doubt the most supportive, and responsive, gaming company in business today. Their products are outstanding in both story elements and rules mechanics. The commitment of the publishers to the roleplaying community may even outweigh their physical products as they have spun their Arcanis product into the most innovative and exciting Living Campaign being played currently around the world.

More than just selling us a product and telling us to merrily be on our way to play in our own little world, they have created a shared world and environment that helps gamers develop networks of new friends. And what we do impacts the world history and becomes part of future product development to be shared with anyone who purchases future products.

Paradigm Concepts, Inc. is simply AWESOME!!!

Thank you,
Christopher LaLiberty

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Fiery Dragon

The reissue of NeMoren's Vault alone warrants nomination. Putting out some of the most usefull products in gaming justifies winning it all.

Remove ads