• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 Fan's Choice Nomination Thread

Erekose13

Explorer
Deekin said:
I'd like to nominate Dreamscarred Press. Though they sell niche products (D&D Psionics), their work has been increadably good. The Marksman class, while IMO, is slightly underpowered, is so cool I'm playing one anyways. Tempest Stormwind, Bacris, and DisposableHero_ are increadbly active on the Wizards of the Coast board, and very helpful to anyone.

seconded

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

My first choice (Paizo) and second choice (Malhavoc Press) have been seconded and probably thirded too so I'm happy.

Cheers

Richard

MaverickWolf

First Post
Deekin said:
I'd like to nominate Dreamscarred Press. Though they sell niche products (D&D Psionics), their work has been increadably good. The Marksman class, while IMO, is slightly underpowered, is so cool I'm playing one anyways. Tempest Stormwind, Bacris, and DisposableHero_ are increadbly active on the Wizards of the Coast board, and very helpful to anyone.
I'd like to second this. Untapped Potential as a whole is without a doubt one of the best books I currently own, and I'm fond of they're smaller releases also.

Bacris

First Post
Deekin said:

Erekose13 said:

MaverickWolf said:
I'd like to second this. Untapped Potential as a whole is without a doubt one of the best books I currently own, and I'm fond of they're smaller releases also.

Thanks, guys! I have to admit, I never expected to get nominated :)

Remove ads