• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Well, Galandris always responded immediately.

Well, it looks like the Galandris's Sorcerer initiative is -500. HAha
That does not mean a dang thing, he might have been on vacation with time on his hands or he might have just went on vacation and is enjoying time with his family, or his day job takes him away from computers. I can think of dozens if not hundreds of things in life that are more important than entertaining you. In fact, I hope he took his wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend out dancing last night and decided to sleep in this morning.

Hohige

Explorer
Insulting other members
That does not mean a dang thing, he might have been on vacation with time on his hands or he might have just went on vacation and is enjoying time with his family, or his day job takes him away from computers. I can think of dozens if not hundreds of things in life that are more important than entertaining you. In fact, I hope he took his wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend out dancing last night and decided to sleep in this morning.
He's a 14-year-old nerd in his room. :ROFLMAO:

It is very likely, but I hope he is having fun.

im 950ft of you and the Simulacrum is 1500ft.
Your turn.

That's the third change of startign positions. I'd say we really need a DM even with the provision of average rolls.

[BTW, you mentionned editing post to change HP to Lucky, I figured this was OK since it was long before you accepted the contest, but I comply, out of fairness, so the HP count is 122 and the feat is Lucky and CON is 14.

Lets be where we will.

What does that even mean, with regard with having a DM?
Has someone declared himself that I you agreed to?

Your turn.
Sorry for actually having a life...

On initiative count 22, one of the pureblood yells karoukatchiketaf doubidou stash stash, triggering contingency for both him and the similar looking Yuan-ti riding an identical pegasus 10 ft from him.

The first yuan-ti elects to make the destination of his dimension door a point in the air 240 ft from the nearer rider (but not right under, in the direction of Candlekeek for the rest of the allowed distance) and casts distant dispel magic, using his action and a 3rd level spell slot, possibly being Lucky to reroll any resistance (for an average roll of 15 without being Lucky, 20 if needed. Since nightmare aren't natural creature, they have certainly been summoned to this plane by way of magic, which could have different effect if the spell was instant, long lasting or concentration, which the yuan-ti has no way to know. DM, what happens?

I see this morning that no DM emerged, that I missed a wonderful conversation about what constitutes a sorcerer, ladden with the strange idea that CHA 9 people are somehow killed on sight. I don't regret getting away from the computer for some time :)

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
That's the third change of startign positions. I'd say we really need a DM even with the provision of average rolls.
I agree. The original stated position was the "Bastion" was 660 feet above you, and the Sim was 660 feet above the "Bastion."

I'm pretty sure the "Bastion" said the nightmares were subject to Planar Binding. I don't think he ever said how they were brought to the material plane in the first place. DM Fiat (ironically) seems like the likely answer, here.

Weirdest game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Tactical Nukes, YOU SHOT FIRST, NUH UH YOU I’ve ever seen.

It’s kind of like if two Calvinball GMs got together and Calvinballed each other in the face until the other blinked.

Needs more rules and less leveraging offscreen dynamics, abstraction, and hidden backstory.

Remove ads