• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 Day 6 *SPOILERS*

Numion

First Post
Just saw the first episode, and whoah! A very good start to the new season. I almost cracked up when Bauer goes all Hannibal Lecter at the end!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Let's not discuss illegal filesharing on EN World, eh? What you do is your own business, but I don't want EN World associated with it. Circvs Maximvs may be more appropriate.

Banshee16

First Post
You've got to be kidding me. The very weekend my company is sending me to our annual retreat, where I get to spend Sunday and Monday evening listening to speeches.

Just my luck :(

I should have bought that DVD player with the hard drive when I was holding it on Boxing Day..

Banshee

majustismp15

First Post
I was also able to catch a special early preview of the first two episodes of "24" and it was an AMAZING start to the new season! I hope the release of Jack by the Chinese is more than simply "to catch one bad guy." I have a feeling that more is at stake and that we have not seen the last of the Chinese.

I will be seeing another special early preview of the second two episodes tonight! Can't wait.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Why the FRAK you scare me like that...I thought I missed the show, then I realized

YOU DWEEB!!!!!!!

Numion said:
Just saw the first episode, and whoah! A very good start to the new season. I almost cracked up when Bauer goes all Hannibal Lecter at the end!

Remove ads