• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e - Maptools - Level 2 to 12 [Recruiting]

rpgramen

First Post
Hrm. Seems to be a good number of interested applicants. I suppose I'll drop out so as to allow the another to participate in my stead, as I'd feel greedy considering I just joined two other games here :p

But yes, I'm dropping out with what little grace I have. I do wish you folks the best of luck though :D

eswan9

First Post
I think you have too many skill points and feats.
I doublechecked the skill points, and they are correct. Beguilers get 6 SP/level, +3 for INT, +1 for being human, so it totals 40 SP for 1st level, +10 for 2nd level, for a grand total of 50.

She has 2 feats, one for first level and the bonus feat for being human. The other items listed are SA for her class.

I will edit that to make it clearer.

Sorry

Crazy Eights

Explorer
Since I'm really only available to figure out maptools on the weekends, I'll check out the online tutorials that you linked to, Plissken. If I have any major questions after that, I'll ask.

As for characters, seeing that we are currently have a glut of spellcasting might, I was wondering if anyone would prefer me to switch to a tank of some sort.

ripjames

Explorer
What evening is this being done this on, I already have a Saturday game that is every 2 weeks, and Sunday's aren't good for me. Is this game weekly, it sounds interesting. You don't have a tank yet, I'm a pretty fair Knight, I've been wondering what a Knight would be like with a Halbard instead of a shield.

Plissken

Explorer
ripjames, welcome. Create your character according to the first post. I haven't set a time yet but it will probably be around 5:00-6:00 PM (PST) Saturdays bi-weekly.

Ok, I think we have enough players! I'll set a date to get started. How's the time listed above for everyone else?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads