3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Gah! Once again, I'm not getting email notification when these threads are being updated. :b I cleared out my Internet History Cache, so maybe that causes it. In any case...

DireLemming said:
By the way Cage-Rattler. Thanks for not ditching us so far.
I wouldn't do something like that. :) Although things have been slow going up to this point, I don't have any intention to drop this game as long as I have at least one interested player.

Ambrus said:
So... if I want to destroy the mask...
Well, first you'd have to slip past the Black Gates and up to the fires of Mount Doom... ;)

And regarding your other sentiments -- I definitely feel the same way. My one gripe with 2nd Edition Planescape is that it was easy for the awe-inspiring to turn mundane -- which goes a long way to explaining why Cagers are so dang jaded all the time -- but it's disheartening when players (or the GM) falls into the trap of, "Ah, another infinite-dimension-far-greater-in-scope-than-I-can-imagine. Blah."

Regarding the IC thread; as far as I'm aware, Zurai and Scurry are currently busy, so I'll post for them as necessary, starting a bit later tonight.

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Also, DireLemming, Shayuri, and Scurry (when available ;) ); let me know if there's anything else you need/want from me before you folks decide to meet back at the boarding house.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Dunno really. Anthony will get some breakfast, and start heading back towards the clerk's ward. As usual, he'll keep a lookout for anyone that looks like they need help. He doesn't want to head anywhere before the Slumbering Lamb because he's worried the primes may leave soon. If Lilly has nothing better to do, he'll be happy to have her accompany him.

Ambrus

Explorer
Haven't heard from several players in awhile. Can we do a roll-call to find out who's still around and interested? :\

Dire Lemming?
Isida Kep'Tukari?
Nac Mac Feegle?
Scurry?
Shayuri?
Zurai?

Shayuri

First Post
I'm here.

I thought y'all wanted to discuss the Sigilites before they showed up.

If not, I can pop in anytime.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Ambrus

Explorer
I'd kind of hoped the primers would discuss various topics, but they seemed singularly focused on eating breakfast instead. So I guess bringing your character in now would be good; whatever it takes to get rolling again. :)

Remove ads