3.5e Planescape - Cold Black Mask OOC Thread

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Sorry for the confusion, Lemming; you're free to leave the Hive and meet back up with the primes at any time (and the same goes for Sonata and Vervain, as well). :)

EDIT: Also wanted to apologize; email notifications are still totally hit-or miss for me. I'll amend that by checking in to these threads before and after work daily.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh, I was just waiting for you to say that I either got there or met some interesting trouble along the way. Do you just want me to post having Anthony walk into the inn?

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Lemming: I think that would be the easiest way. :)

Isida: Qua? I thought I filled in a post for him in his absence...
...but checking right now, apparently not.
Grrr, technology confuses and angers me.
Fortunately, I've been saving posts to notepad, just in case; I'll put that back up after I run to work.

Ambrus

Explorer
So that's everyone except for Scurry and Zurai. Anyone have a clue where they might have gone off to? Are they still in the game?

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Hmm; Scurry hasn't checked in the EN World site for nearly two weeks, so it looks like I'll NPC his character for a bit -- then have Vervain get eaten by cranium rats, or something. Zurai looks like he's still around, but he still might be too busy with real life to post consistently.

Ambrus

Explorer
Why bother NPCing Scurry's character? Just have Vervain not meet up with the group until Scurry returns. I think that'd be simpler since we hardly know the character anyways. Just for the sake of trimming down the party, we could likewise afford to have Cang be off on his way as well. It's a big city; lots for busy people to do. Little reason for them all to hang around with a bunch of primes after all.

Ambrus

Explorer
Hey Dire Lemming. Sorry about István pissing all over Anthony like that. The gnome previously had his suspicions that Anthony was involved in the surprise attack, and now the aasimar openly admits it. István isn't being at all sympathetic because he doesn't believe Anthony's claim that the Black Dogs threatened one of his loved ones.

It just doesn't sound feasible time-wise for the thugs to have tracked down Anthony so quickly on their own; they reached his kip as fast as he did! To István it makes more sense that Anthony went and found the thugs on his own after leaving the boarding house and sold them the information about the primes' whereabouts. It's the only way that explains how the thugs reached the boarding house within a few hours of the primes arriving there themselves.

I don't know how else to react to out and out betrayal by someone you just met except to, at the very least, blow them off. Sorry. :\

Any clue how you'd like to handle this PC impasse? :heh:

Oh, and István isn't being paranoid. It isn't paranoia if all your worst suspicions turn out to be true. :p

Remove ads