• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3.5e Planescape Game

LordAspen

First Post
This sounds interesting, I've never played any Planescape games but everything I have read about it sounds wild. Care to take on another player?

The803

First Post
Once Eluvan's Air Genasi Soulknife is ready, we'll have room for one more, LordAspen. Looks like we're almost ready to start.

We've got:
Eluvan: Air Genasi Soulknife (Fighter)
Lobo: Ghaele (Cleric)
'Nock: Halfling Bard (Rogue)

An arcane spellcaster would round out the party nicely, but anything will work fine. Let us know what you're thinking.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Updated my background (minor tweaks at the end).

Reworked my stats as well as I can't stand being uncharismatic. Jurgen is strong and moderately agile. He may not be great at thinking on his feet, but given time he can reason his way through most situations. He's likeable with a strong sense of self as well.

LordAspen

First Post
Great! I can manage an arcane caster. I'd actually love to play a psionic character but since I don't have the book I'd have to rely on the SRD which I am not sure would be adequate for me to figure it all out.

So anyhow, I checked out that link you provided for the Aasimar/Tiefling ECL 0 revisions on the wizards sight. I noticed that they had a similar ECL 0 version of the Fey Touched. The stat modifiers look to be right up the alley for a Sorceror. So how about a Fey Touched Sorceror?

The803

First Post
A fey-touched sorceror would fit well; use the racial modifiers for feytouched and then add the extra racial abilities at 2nd level. All I need now are character sheets from Eluvan and Lord Aspen.

LordAspen

First Post
Rhys Danil

Almost done. Just finishing the Background and need to lookup my starting gold to see how much I have left (if any).

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Rhys Danil
[B]Class:[/B] Sorceror
[B]Race:[/B] Fey Touched
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] Chaotic Good
[B]Deity:[/B] <none>

[B]Str:[/B]  9 -1 ( 1p.)   [B]Level:[/B] 1       [B]XP:[/B] 
[B]Dex:[/B] 14 +2 ( 4p.)   [B]BAB:[/B] +X        [B]HP:[/B] 4 (1d4+1)
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1 ( 6p.)   [B]Grapple:[/B]       [B]Dmg Red:[/B] <none>
[B]Int:[/B] 12 +1 ( 4p.)   [B]Speed:[/B] 30'     [B]Spell Res:[/B] 0
[B]Wis:[/B] 10 +0 ( 2p.)   [B]Init:[/B] +6       [B]Spell Save:[/B] +0
[B]Cha:[/B] 17 +3 ( 8p.)   [B]ACP:[/B] -X        [B]Spell Fail:[/B] 0%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]             10    +0    +0    +2    +0    +0    +0    12
[B]Touch:[/B] 12              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 10

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      0    +1          +1
[B]Ref:[/B]                       0    +2          +2
[B]Will:[/B]                      2    +0          +2

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
Dagger                      -1     1d3/1d4 -1   19-20x2
Light Xbow                  +3     1d6/1d8      19-20x2

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Sylvan

[B]Abilities:[/B] Fey-Type, Low-Light Vision, Immune to all mind-affecting spells, +2 Move Silently/Hide, Charm Person 1x day (DC 11 + cha mod).  

[B]Spells Known:[/B] Caster Level 1
  0th Level(4): Mage Hand, Detect Magic, Daze, Read Magic
  1st Level(2): Magic Missle, Grease
[B]Spells Per Day:[/B]
  [B]Level Base	Mod	Total     DC[/B]
     0th 5	+1	 6        13
     1st 3      +1       4        14 

[B]Feats:[/B] Improved Initiative(+4)

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 12       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 4/2
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Spellcraft                 4    +1          +5
Knowledge(Arcana)          4    +1          +5
Concentration              2    +2          +4
Bluff                      2    +3          +5

[B]Equipment:               Cost  Weight[/B]
Weapons	                 37gp    5lb
Bolts(20)                 3gp    2lb
Spell Component Pouch     5gp    2lb
Explorers Outfit	  0p   0lb
Satchel                        2gp    2lb
Scroll Case                   1gp    .5lb
Flint and Steel	        1gp  
Paper (x10)	        4gp
ink Vial                        1gp    .1lb
Rations Trail(3 days)      15sp    3lbs
Waterskin                    1gp    4lbs

[B]Total Weight:[/B]18.6lbs      [B]Money:[/B] XXgp XXsp XXcp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight: [/B]     30    60    90   180   450

[B]Age:[/B] 45 years
[B]Height:[/B] 5'4"
[B]Weight:[/B] 105lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] multi-hued
[B]Hair:[/B] Green
[B]Skin:[/B] Pale Ivory

Appearance
Rhys Danil appears to be much younger than he actually is. The ancient fey blood intermingling with that of his human ancestry has left him short of stature, sleight of frame and blessed with the appearance of a youthful, yet clearly out of the ordinary human. His sparkling multi-hued eyes seem to glance about intensely from a handsome face of unmarked ivory pale skin. Unruly green hair that seems to stand in defiance of both a comb and gravity looks to have been cropped fairly recently and partially hides a thin hoop of gold that hangs from one his ears.

A well cared for ankle length coat of deep green wool hangs loosely about his slim frame. Underneath lies a tan tunic, dark brown leather britches and sturdy boots. A sheathed dagger rests on his right hip opposite a quiver of bolts for lthe light crossbow that is slung over his shoulder. A pair of goggles hangs loosely about his neck.

The circumstances of his arrival in Sigil seem to have left him a bit shaken but at the same time wide-eyed at the wondrously diverse inhabitants and incredible displays of magic and power.

Last edited:

The803

First Post
Hey Awakened, post a character here following the guidelines above and we'll see if we can't squeeze you in. Once Eluvan joins in we'll have a balanced party, so any sort of interesting character is welcome.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads