(3.X D&D/d20) Recruiting: The First (Now OOC)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yes we are waiting on the wolves to be brave enough (or hungry enough) to charge us. Everyone readied actions LOL.

HM

Unfortunately, Angrboda hasn't even spotted them yet so she didn't have much choice of actions. :( She could've summoned her greatsword but I kinda wanted to save that power for a time when she is sorely threatened.

And, apparantly Ark hasn't been on for a few days. Hopefully he'll be here soon cause this has the potential to be a great game.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You asking me???LOL I have no ideal it looks like Ark is taking care of his older games first which he should but u are right to ask up?

HM

Theroc

First Post
Arkhandus, does Pyre know Hassad's name? I'm assuming when kessyriss shows up that the others aside from Hassad are asleep. Is that correct?

Arkhandus

First Post
Hey folks. Sorry for the long delay. As noted in my recent thread here, I lost my internet connection for nearly a week, had to buy some new hardware to get it back, and then just had a slow week afterward before I started posting regularly again to catch up on everything.

Trying to post more updates all around today, but my browser's misbehaving a bit and freezing sometimes when I try to load the Make A New Post page..... I'll get around to downloading and installing Firefox or something else......eventually.....at some point.....

The First has continued in Playing The Game this week, and semi-daily updates are resuming.

THEROC: Yes, Pyre knows Hassad's name. And yes, everyone else in camp is sleeping at the time Kessyriss shows up, besides Hassad keeping watch at the other end of the camp's newly-made border. Tianulien is in trance for a few hours, and the other women are asleep.

Remove ads