(3.X D&D/d20) Recruiting: The First (Now OOC)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
players are here but no DM (and that is a really important spot),

I am trying new things, and wished not to drop this but I don't see time for it should it start up at full speed. Sorry Ark :(

HM

Arkhandus

First Post
Hey folks, sorry for the long hiatus........ :(

Tried figuring out how to proceed with the few PCs that suddenly became NPCs and all, and got sidetracked too long while waiting and considering. My family moved in June/early July, so I was preoccupied in the last 2 months with that big mess, and have had other stuff to deal with since the move. And now we're taking a trip back to Michigan to visit our friends and relatives for about 2 weeks. Between all of the stuff going on IRL, I just didn't keep up with all of my usual stuff, like my online games. Only managed to keep up with a few PbPs during that time.

So, anyway, now that the move is all sorted out (finally have the garage and everything else sorted out and set-up), I might have enough time after the family trip to get back to work on my PbPs. If there's still interest from enough of the players when I get back in August, maybe we can get this game moving again and back on track. I still like the idea for this game and want to see it through, but it depends on whether or not anyone else is still up for it.

Remove ads