30 Dungeons - Table 1 - IC

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=keia] Redo your action, it was posted before the kobolds had a chance to go. Shifting to J9 is Out of the excavation pit which means you can't shift. You would take 5 damage from the shadows. J9 or (I9) are not within melee reach of S2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey, Male Elven Avenger

Warrick moved around the side of the pit glancing down to see if the creature fleeing was still in sight. Some foe was getting blasted, it was just a matter of who.

[sblock=OOC]OOC: Move: G12, F11, F10, F9, F8, F7. If Kobold S1 is in sight, Radiant Vengeance, Attack 1d20+4=5 - miss, use Elven Accuracy, 1d20+4=17 - Hit for 1d8+4=9, and gain 4 temporary hit points. Otherwise, attack S2 as above, and as a minor Oath of Enmity him.

Powers Status
Oath of Enmity
Elven Accuracy
Channel Divinity: Abjure Undead
Channel Divinity: Divine Guidance
Angelic Alacrity
Temple of Light [/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The gnomish bard continues moving to try and gain a view of the battlefield, his small legs moving quickly as he struggles to keep up with the "tall-folk"

Fenwick points his wand at the kobold next to Mathas and shouts "You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn you overgrown lizard"

[sblock=OOC]
Move: to N8
Standard: Vicious Mockery on M2
1d20+5=16, 1d6+4=10 *kept same roll from last time*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Fenwick HP 26/26[11], HS 9/9[6] SW; D(17|12,15,15) ; AP 1;
Second Wind: Unused
Majestic WordX2
Shout of Triumph
Words of Friendship
Fade Away
Stirring Shout
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Kali Oun notices the gnome run up behind her as Fenwick degrades the kobold. Kali drops focus and the Tentacles of Torture fade away.

Stop trying to look up my skirt!

Kali tries to climb to a new spot in the rubble so that Fenwick will lose his angle to her nethers. Unfortunately she stumbles and falls just barely catching herself with her staff at the last moment. Giving Fenwick a bouncing, jiggling peepshow, instead of getting out of his line of vision.

Kali shouts out to Mathas May I blow you and these lizards up at the same time?!

Looking behind her she spots the look on Fenwick's face and wonders what it could mean. When Mathas answers she snaps her attention back to the battle and...

[sblock=OOC]

Kali Move action

Standard action if Mathas says:

[sblock=yes] Thunderwave on Mathas, and M2, M3, M7. Mathas 7 to hit fort for 8 thunder damage, M2 25 to hit fort for 8 thunder damage, M3 7 to hit fort for 8 thunder damage, M7 17 to hit fort for 8 thunder damage. (I rolled multiple damage rolls by mistake, I used the first damage roll in the above statement. Sorry for any confusion that may cause. Push M2 away from Mathas.[/sblock]
[sblock=no] Illusory Ambush on S2 23 to hit will for 9 psychic damage and -2 attack rolls TE my NT [/sblock]

[sblock=Friendly Fire] How does the party want to handle friendly fire? Honestly I do it often in situations like this. If I can target 2 non-minon, or 3 minion, enemies for only targeting 1 ally, I tend to try.:eek:

I will specifically not target anyone who wants no friendly fire on their character.

Minor action mage hand
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Maavnod moves to confront the last slinger still in the depression. He pats Mathas' spirit on the head as he passes, glaring down at the last minion (if its still alive) while attacking the slinger. Thorns grow from Maavnod's heavy pick, entwining the slinger and pulling it closer to him.

[sblock=Actions/Stats]Move: to I9
Standard: thorn strike vs. S2 @ AC 13 (1d20+7=24, 1d12+7=15) = hit, 15 dmg, pull to I8.
Minor: none
Free: Mark S2 (and M2 if its still alive)

Maavnod HP 19/33[16], HS 12/12[8] SW; D(16|16,10,12); AP 0;
Stone's Endurance
Hungry Earth

Form of the Fearsome Ram Attack[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Kali shouts out to Mathas May I blow you and these lizards up at the same time?!

"What?! No!" Mathas retreats from the shifty kobolds. His spirit moves closer standing next to the goliath. Healing energy pours from the spirit over the warden and healing himself minorly as well. Better fortified, the deva looks towards the remaining kobolds, daring them to attack him.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to K7. Move spirit to G8.
Minor: Use healing spirit on Maavnod. He can spend a HS and I regain 1 hp. Roll Lookup
Standard: Ready action to use stalker's strike if M3 or M7 come with melee range of spirit. Miss with readied attack: Roll Lookup
Immediate: Spirit's fangs; if enemy moves by spirit without shifting. +4 vs ref 1d10+4 dam
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Mathas HP 20/25[12], HS 7/8[6] SW; D(16(17)|12(13),14(15),15(16))+1 against bloodied enemies, included; AP 1;
Healing Spirit -1
Speak with Spirits
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes
Twin Panthers
Sprit of the Healing Flood
[/sblock]

[sblock=Spirit Companion benefits]
--Allies gain +4 damage against bloodied foes adjacient to my spirit companion.
--Allies adjacient to my spirit companion can shift 1 square as a free action as the first action of their turn. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]See OOC thread for thoughts on friendly fire. I think S2 is dead, so I didn't attack it. I think I should be @ 20 hp now. Fenwick's healing put me to max. I then took 2 from the ongoing fire damage(saved on my turn) and 4 from the minion attack. I then healed one from my turn, bringing me to 20.[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: (Getting informal this turn.) If the Spirit COmpanion gets an OA, let me know.

The two remaining kobolds shift and run to reach the shaft, They barely do so, dodging the spirit companion's blows and beginning to climb the shaft

Mathas HP 20/25[12], HS 7/8[6] SW; D(16|12,14,15); AP 1;
--Spirit 10[5]
Maavnod HP 27/33[16], HS 11/12[8] SW; D(16|16,10,12); AP 1;
Kali HP 24/[12], HS 8/8[6] SW; D(16|12,13,15); AP 1;
Fenwick HP 26/26[13], HS 9/9[6] SW; D(17+2|12+2,15+2,15+2); AP 1;
Warrick HP 19/27[13], HS 8/8[6] SW; D(18|12,14,15); AP 1;

M2 Kobold Minion Dead
M3 Kobold Minion ((1)) D(15|11,13,11); OA +5 vs. AC; 4 damage
M7 Kobold Minion ((1)) D(15|11,13,11); OA +5 vs. AC; 4 damage;
S1 Kobold Slinger Dead
S2 Kobold Slinger Dead

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No opportunity attacks from my spirit as far as I can tell.[/sblock]

Mathas attempts to climb down the edge of the excavation pit, to chase the kobolds before they can get all the way down the shaft. As nimble as the panther spirit that he summoned, the deva clambers down without a problem. He draws a dagger as he approaches the shaft and is poised to throw.

[sblock=Actions]Climb the 5' down. 22 vs DC 15. Roll Lookup
Move to G9.
Minor: Draw dagger.
Passive perception 19. How are the kobolds climbing down? Rope, ladder, just rough wall?
Standard: If it a rope I can cut through in one round and the kobolds are pretty close to the top, I'll cut it. If not, I'll throw a dagger at the closest one. Thrown dagger vs AC(forgot the +2 for CA): 19 to hit for 3 damage. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2028881/That should kill it. I rolled the 1d6 for memory of a 1000 lifetimes but I don't need it.[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Mathas HP 20/25[12], HS 7/8[6] SW; D(16(17)|12(13),14(15),15(16))+1 against bloodied enemies, included; AP 1;
Healing Spirit -1
Speak with Spirits
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes
Twin Panthers
Sprit of the Healing Flood
[/sblock]

Remove ads