30 Dungeons - Table 1 - IC

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey, Male Elven Avenger

Warrick cursed one of the creatures as they made their way to the shaft, then attacked the other creature, looking to finish it off before it alerted any others.

[sblock=OOC]OOC: Oath of Enmityon M7, Prepared to use Channel Divinity: Divine Guidance to give an ally a reroll against that target. Radiant Vengeance on M3 1d20+6=24, 1d8+4=7 hitting for 7 points of damage.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well done everyone!" says the goliath in congratulations. He pauses a moment to check his axe and notices that he has hardly broken a sweat.

ooc: use one healing surge to hit max.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey

"I agree . . . but we will need to proceed further," Warrick explained. "There are no indications here of either the dwarves or those that came after. They must be further in the dig."

OOC: Spend one healing surge to bring Warrick to Full.

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick eventually makes his way over to the others, huffing and puffing to clear the rubble. "Well, good work. It seems that we've kept from alerting the beasts. Let's hope all our efforts turn out so well" the gnome says, with nary a scratch on him, or a bead of sweat dotting his brow.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Warrick Grey

"Perhaps we should search the bodies, see if they have anything from the dwarves or inspectors . . . or anything else," Warrick suggested.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Mathas nods and looks over the bodies of the slingers as he catches his breath, and examines his wounds. They were minor thankfully.

[sblock=Stats]
Mathas HP 25/25[12], HS 6/8[6] SW; D(16(17)|12(13),14(15),15(16))+1 against bloodied enemies, included; AP 1;
Second Wind: Unused
Healing Spirit
Speak with Spirits
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes
Twin Panthers
Sprit of the Healing Flood

One surge spent
[/sblock]

After his examination of the bodies, the shaman cocks his ear towards the shaft below. He listens for the sound of any disturbance caused by the falling bodies.

[sblock=Perception 21] Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Maavnod keeps watch on the shaft while the others check the bodies and recover. When it looks like everyone is ready to go, he checks the ropes to make sure they'll hold everyone then drops into the shaft. He will rapel down the side descending quickly to the area below.

renau1g

First Post
Fenwick stares at the hole, and waits for the others to descend first. He will bring up the rear, just so he can provide them the some cover.

Remove ads