3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Larnievc

Hero
Hiya- just go the new version and it seems this bit has reverted to an older file.

1703116829219.png

Formatting is off here. 'Manifest' in no longer bolded or indented.

1703116966418.png

Precognitive Defence seems to be missing from the body text of class abilities.

1703117152017.png

Hope this helps 👍

Larnievc

Hero
... I cry.
If you want I can go through it and mark up any changes? The last pdf I have has the text that mentions the five esper types instead of three.

I’m on leave for Xmas so I have a ton of free time with my wife at work and the boy at school.

Edit: if you send me an unlocked version I can do an edit pass and send it back to you.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
If you want I can go through it and mark up any changes? The last pdf I have has the text that mentions the five esper types instead of three.

I’m on leave for Xmas so I have a ton of free time with my wife at work and the boy at school.

Edit: if you send me an unlocked version I can do an edit pass and send it back to you.
Sorry... Holidays are... well. Holidays.

I'm not going to ask you to do work for free. After New Years I'm just going to go through it, again.

Larnievc

Hero
Sorry... Holidays are... well. Holidays.

I'm not going to ask you to do work for free. After New Years I'm just going to go through it, again.
But it wouldn’t be for free. I’d get an unlocked version which I’d kill for. And it’d give me a reason not to have to painfully smile politely when all of my in-laws break out the musical instruments at Xmas and try to get me to join in.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
So it's kind of cheatsy, but because I use Homebrewery as an HTML Base for production I just took all the image-links from the community art version and moved them over to the final version of the document that had AI Art in it... and just replaced it all line by line, editing fit where needed.

So it's now thoroughly 'edited' and I'm currently printing to PDF now. Then I'll add bookmarks and upload it to DTRPG before the maddening process of editing the individual pages into Affinity for printing. But not today... AFTER Christmas.

Selganor

Adventurer
It's getting serious... I might actually get to play an Esper soon.

When creating the character I found a few things not 100% obvious:

1. Psionic Focus: Do you have to chose which discipline you are focusing when you are taking the feature or when gaining the Focus? Follow up: Do you have to know a power of the specific discipline? (Someone might just want to have the specific benefit without actually having the discipline)
2. Since the "Mind Strike" seems to be something like the Cantrip for the Esper... can an Esper use a Mind Strike if he gets an Attack by a Marshal's Commanding Presence (or similar effect)?
3. If you Ready a manifestation, I assume that (like spells) you already manifest the effect and then keep it "ready", requiring concentration. Since that would "destroy" a Psychic Focus, could the readied effect (maybe only if it is of the discipline of your focus) be "parked" in the focus, only overwriting the benefit of the focus until the readied effect is released?
4. Follow up to Ready: I'm guessing you roll any augmentation dice the moment you get the effect ready and not when you actually release it?

Pretty sure more may follow

Remove ads