3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

LucidHarbinger

First Post
Hello! A question for you, Steampunkette.
I'd like to order the print version of Paranormal Power on DriveThru, but I see here that a version with new art is coming. Can you say when this updated version will be the one that's available for print-on-demand? Thank you!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Hello! A question for you, Steampunkette.
I'd like to order the print version of Paranormal Power on DriveThru, but I see here that a version with new art is coming. Can you say when this updated version will be the one that's available for print-on-demand? Thank you!
I am waiting on 2 art pieces. Then it'll be ready to go.

Unfortunately, the artist is in Ukraine and her ability to work on the art has been intermittent for obvious reasons. I hope beyond hope the answer is "Soon" but can't give any further specifics. I'm sorry!

Steampunkette

Supporter
Illustration27_15.png

The final piece! <3

Time to get to work implementing them and the errata. Then I'll recompile it for release! PDF Edition, first, then hardcover!

Steampunkette

Supporter
Due to death and covid (and also the war in Ukraine) this project was significantly delayed... And I am deeply sorry for that.

However.

The new community-art version of the book is uploading to DTRPG.com right now! And once it's been approved, you'll all be able to download a fresh copy with 0 AI art!

And, hopefully, you'll be able to get a print on demand hardcopy if you want it, soon.

Remove ads