• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Combat Playtest [FULL]

Leif

Adventurer
Crud! And Sharm's fresh out of APs, too. Well, hold off on the Second Wind, then. Let's get this bad boy put DOWN first! Nix Sharm's 2nd Wind, Ata.

(I would have sworn that second wind was a minor action!) (Oh, well, back to studying for me.)

Halford

First Post
Nope no bless he has Shield of Faith which he will bust out in a more worrisome encounter. He has has hallowed ground and might use it if the situation seems right.

Redclaw

First Post
Hallowed Ground is a beauty in the right situation. It's best in a somewhat tight area, as the entire combat site can be covered by the burst. Regardless, it is an encounter-changer.

Leif

Adventurer
Ata, you still have Sharm listed as prone, even though he was able to move and attack in the most recent round.

Victim

First Post
I think Feather may have been worth her cost just for soaking up all those actions.

I wonder if there's a flying encounter later where it'd be important? At least Kozaar has a decent magic throwing weapon.

Halford

First Post
I am not sure why Feather is dead, surely Feather is in the negative hp, but still alive? I am fairly sure Feather is not at - 48 hp.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah forgot to scratch that. Don't worry, I wasn't picturing him crawling :)
Hehehe, Good! I was worried for a second there. (Not really, DM Dude. ;) )
halford said:
I am not sure why Feather is dead, surely Feather is in the negative hp, but still alive? I am fairly sure Feather is not at - 48 hp.
Halford, while that rule definitely applies to pcs, I'm not entirely sure that it applies to a companion like a griffon. Man, that would be cool if it did, though! Maybe we can get a favorable ruling? [crosses fingers]

Remove ads