D&D 4E 4E Essentials Dungeon Tiles Master Set The Dungeon tile photos

Primal

First Post
I'm in the same boat. I missed these the first time around, so for me they are all new and shiny. I bought two sets. I only started buying tiles about a month ago.

Beldar

Me too; I've got some of the sets, but I totally missed the early ones. I wish they'd also bring back the first miniture sets as well...

caudor

Adventurer
Will the tiles in this set cover Dungeon Delve?

I bought Dungeon Delve but was never ever to collect enough tiles to cover the adventures within. I might pick it up if it provides some compatibility. Naw, I'll probably pick it up anyway.

Azlith

First Post
There are a good number of reprints from very early sets. Unfortunately they only put one of each tile in there, probably to make you buy multiple sets. Also, the box itself is 2 3D 9x12 "tiles", one 1" high and the other 2".

Vael

Legend
While I do have a lot of the older sets ... I think I'm still going to acquire this, because:
1. It's the set that'll be used in Dungeon adventures.
2. I never doubled up a set, a few duplicates won't hurt.
3. Box is good.

Most of these tiles seem to come from DT2 - Arcane Corridors, DT7 - Fane of the Forgotten Gods and DU1 - Halls of the Giant Kings.

Jools

First Post
The flashy blue and red bursts of energy tiles in the bottom right corner of the first picture - does anybody ever use those tiles? What do you use them for?

Siberys

Adventurer
I've used them as area-power templates; they could also easily be used for energy vortices, jets of flame, pools of various substances, lava, a swirl of souls, et cetera.

AngryMojo

First Post
The flashy blue and red bursts of energy tiles in the bottom right corner of the first picture - does anybody ever use those tiles? What do you use them for?

I've used them for portals, damaging areas in the elemental chaos, large scale bonfires, etc.

Remove ads