Koehro, Warden -- blaizedm
Cyrus Du'Caine, Bard -- Keia
Al-Har, Barbarian -- renau1g
Baern Stoneheart, Invoker -- industrygothica
Gaaki, Rogue -- Korthala
Quinn, Druid -- Voda Vosa

Alternate:
Scorbie, Sorcerer -- Kobold Stew

Once a RG thread is put up I'll link your characters from that thread here. Until now this will have to suffice.
Edit: Hey looka dat! RG links fixed!

I don't require you to record your rolls, I will be on InvisbleCastle.com simply because i'll be keeping track of lots of enemies and It'll be difficult to keep things straight. I ask that you be honest and if you fail a roll, take it like an orc with a papercut... or something else difficult to imagine... You can record things if you like, but I won't require it.

I do request that you post once every 48-72 hours.

Last edited:

Lineov

First Post
You are falling, falling for what seems forever throughout an endless starry void. No wind is rushing past you and although you feel like you shouldn't be able to breathe here, you can. Your downward movement begins to increase faster and faster until you realize you are heading towards a blinding and overly intense white light....

With a thud, you hit solid ground. You are on a type of cobblestone road however it is rough uneven and completely destroyed in some places. Underneath your nose is the smell of blood. None of it is fresh, and as your eyes begin to focus on your surroundings you find yourselves in a town square of sorts, part of the surrounding is dominated by a massive swirling and overly colorful (compared to the rest of the scenery) gateway. Several humans and one stout dwarf with a bushy bright red beard are wearing tarnished armor and brandishing weapons at the ready.

"Captain Fireforge of the 1st portal defense regiment, friend or foe?" shouts the dwarf, hand on the hilt of his sword ready for a fray should you answer the later.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cyrus Du'Caine

Cyrus groggily came to his hands and knees, glancing around at his situation from the corners of his eyes. 'Cyrus, me boy, what have you gotten yourself into this time?' the young elf thought. He could answer the question, now that he remembered that it was asked. "Friend, I would have to say," Cyrus replied, then couldn't help himself. "But really, do you expect anyone to say foe?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
The man falls like a bag of potatoes, with 0 grace. tumbling he manages to stand up, holding his staff tight. Confused by the trip, he looks at the strange assemblage of persons around him. Somehow he manages to notice Koehro, and helps his to stand. Before finishing that, he hears the appellative command of the dwarf, and turns to look him better.
Narrowing his eyes he says "If you did not send the monster attacking our forest, then we are not your enemies" he proclaims.

renau1g

First Post
*Cough, Cough, Sputter* the large humanoid sits up from the prone position he'd been lying in and spits out a large amount of water that'd built up in his lungs during the journey. He takes a moment for the oxygen to re-circulate in his system. The goliath looks around at the others and instantly reaches for his maul, a typical reaction when caught by a potential enemy. Seeing the overwhelming numbers he puts his hands up, does his best to look friendly and rises.

"I am friend, I mean no harm" he says simply, arms crossed in front of his massive chest. Al-Har looks around and trys to get his bearings on where he could have landed, but is greatful that at least he wasn't at the bottom of the ocean.

"This ain't how I thought the afterlife'd be" he whispers to himself, tilting his head to one side and trying to get the water from his ears.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Baern stands up and spits, partly to make sure he isn't bleeding, but mostly because that's just what he does. He waddles over to the other dwarf--close, but not too close--and crinkles his nose as he looks him up and down suspiciously. "Not the brightest one, are ye?" he asks finally. "S'pose you put those orc-stickers down git to explainin' just what in th'nine hells is goin' on here!"

He hadn't even noticed his own hand sliding down to his waist, coming to a rest on the magical rod tucked in his belt.

Lineov

First Post
The captain eases his grip on his sword hilt at the appearance of another dwarf and what he believes is a rude one at that. "Stand down men, these folk mean us no harm." The guards relax as well and begin helping you to your feet. Approaching the Druid he responds, "No, we haven't been sending monsters to your forest. In fact, I do believe your forest may be quite a distance aways." He sighs as he begins a somewhat hasty explanation. "I think you have all come from various worlds to our own through that. Though, this is just a guess based on the descriptions of others that have come before you." He motions towards the shimmering gate. "This is not the afterlife, friend." he says to the Goliath, "Welcome to Etene. Guild City, specifically, and no, we don't really expect anyone to say foe, but it generally works well for a quick first identification. You'd not believe the horrors of monsters we get through that blasted...." he stops himself before he get's too flustered.

blaizedm

First Post
Slightly dazed from the rough landing, Koehro pulls himself up, with the aid of the druid. After rubbing his eyes, he takes in the surroundings, noticing the guards in front and the strange swirling portal behind. The tree... brought us here? he thought to himself while rearranging his clothing. Taking in the dwarf's explanation, he tried to piece together the situation.

"Well it's very apparent how we all arrived here. The question is, why? The forest would not lead my friend and I here without a purpose, and do not believe it a coincidence that you others arrived at the same time."

Turning to the dwarf, he asked,

"What can you tell us about these gateways and the sorts of creatures that have come before us?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cyrus Du'Caine, Half-Elven Bard

"Well, at least this isn't the afterlife . . . I was thinking it was just a serious bender," Cyrus commented. "At least I could have enjoyed the bender first . . . ah well."

The half-elf started an inventory of his all that he had on him before swirling around in the never ever. Looking around, Cyrus picked the largest person to end up on the ground near him. "Name's Cyrus, Cyrus Du'Caine . . . minstrel, traveler . . . though I've never been here before."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Might the creatures of these realms move using these portal to another worlds? I wonder, what kind of monstruosities do you face here kind dwarf? The druid asks, apparently talking half with himself.

Remove ads