• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] Etene - OOC Thread

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, weekends are usually my lightest time (family time) for online stuff, but it's tax season so I'm stuck at work for much of my time.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Still no word for poor little Scorbie (posts 10, 24), who is holding his breath, with slender fingers crossed!

KS

Velmont

First Post
It seems I'm strike out of this. Too bad. I like the concept of the game, and I liked the idea of my character. I'll continue to look at the thread until the official team will be on, just in case.

Lineov

First Post
Koehro, Warden
Cyrus Du'Caine, Bard
Al-har, Barbarian
Baern, Invoker
Gaaki, Rogue
Quinn, Druid... Reduce Fort and Will by 1 each. (Please fix before joining)
Scorbie, Sorcerer.... 1st alternate

Here is your cast of characters, sorry about leaving people out but that's the problem with being a DM. Scorbie, you will be listed as first alternate as your storyline has to do with already being in Etene. I expect posts within roughly 48-72 hours. We will continue to use this thread as the OOC Thread for this campaign. Happy traveling!

I apologize for the lateness and suspense, but Life
has been kicking my butt lately.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thanks for the invite, I'll be looking for the IC thread with great relish!!

Are you going to have a Rogue's Gallery for the PC's? And, should we expand our backgrounds or anything now that we've been chosen.

Thanks again,
Keia

renau1g

First Post
Koehro, Warden
Cyrus Du'Caine, Bard
Al-har, Barbarian
Baern, Invoker
Gaaki, Rogue
Quinn, Druid... Reduce Fort and Will by 1 each. (Please fix before joining)
Scorbie, Sorcerer.... 1st alternate

Here is your cast of characters, sorry about leaving people out but that's the problem with being a DM. Scorbie, you will be listed as first alternate as your storyline has to do with already being in Etene. I expect posts within roughly 48-72 hours. We will continue to use this thread as the OOC Thread for this campaign. Happy traveling!

I apologize for the lateness and suspense, but Life
has been kicking my butt lately.

Excellent! Thanks Lineov, take your time and post when you're able. I find that I need to take care of RL stuff first otherwise I juts get frustrated with this :)

Remove ads