• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E [4E] free mini adventure - The Bed & Bread Inn

Totte

First Post
Hello,

I have made another small adventure, I call it an "intermission adventure", designed to take the PCs from one adventure to the next.

You can download it here: http://4eyes.code66.se/.

And, coming soon, "The Pillars of Light", a full adventure module.

Cheers,

// Totte Alm

Last edited:

I like it a lot, very straight forward and good descriptions. I would include more of a synopsis at the beginning for the DM to get a "birds eye view" of the adventure, no matter how short and simple it is. After that, just basically, increase story line options for the players and give guidance for adjudicating a wider variety of options that the players may come with given a more complex story. But that's kinda beside the point I suppose.

Totte

First Post
I like it a lot, very straight forward and good descriptions. I would include more of a synopsis at the beginning for the DM to get a "birds eye view" of the adventure, no matter how short and simple it is. After that, just basically, increase story line options for the players and give guidance for adjudicating a wider variety of options that the players may come with given a more complex story. But that's kinda beside the point I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback on adventure synposis, or lack of it. I guess that is something I though to be redundant, but as you say, DM need a quick start read through. I will update and think of that for my two upcoming ones too.

Thanks

Edit:

I've updated "The Bed & Bread Inn" and added an adventure synposis paragraph for the DM.

// Totte

Last edited:

Remove ads