4E game - TX N Dallas (Lewisville)

Raeif

First Post
I'm about to start a 4E D&D game, nothing too grand and epic, just something casual and fun. Looking to run it 1-2 times a month in Lewisville (near the Vista Ridge mall area). We have 2 (maybe 3) players already, could use 1-2 more. Any one interested?

-R

Raeif

First Post
Right now we do Friday nights, 8pm to about 11pm or so, nothing too long. Looking at maybe Saturday afternoons or evenings for a little bit longer session. At this point, i'm just looking to see if if there's anyone interested, we can figure out a day and time that works best after that.

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
Cool. I live in Irving. I will eventually have Friday's and Saturday's off. In the next month or two. I currently work grave-yard shift Wednesday thru Sunday. Going to Sunday thru Thursday.

I also plan on checking out the Living Realms Games going on in Grapevine at Area51 on Saturdays.

So I will keep in touch, or you will find the players you need.

Good Gaming! :)

I'd like to play if the time is workable for me. I live in Denton, so it's not too bad a drive. I'll be available during the afternoon on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but no nights at all until around mid-May, when my availability really opens up.

Raeif

First Post
Our schedule isn't too flexible outside of the weekends. We're all working stiffs, 8-6 M-F. DistractingFlare, I'll PM you and we can talk more over email. I'll talk to the group we have already and see what they think about sat afternoons.

Spectre666, hit me up when your schedule changes and i'll let you know if our group could use another player (most likely will). Also, let me know how the Area51 gaming goes, I'd be interested so see what that's all about.

Last edited:

Remove ads