[4E, Planning]Help me decide what game to run!

Rolyat58

First Post
Hi there. :) I'm a new Dungeons and Dragons player, and never done play by post before.....but I'd like to get a piece of this if I can. :) I know the basics of combat and character creation, and I was told 4e was a good place for a newbie to start.....Also, my vote would be 3. :p

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Testing something

Attachments

• image-9191060.jpg
    image-9191060.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 68

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Both #1 and #3 sound very compelling to me. I confess while #2 sounds like it would make a great serialized TV series, I do not find it very intriguing as a D&D campaign. I'll keep an eye on things. Definitely interested if you go for #1 or #3.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
thanks everyone for the feedback. After playing around, I'm confident I can run a game almost purely on my iPad, which is good because I don't really have a computer anymore.

Thinking it over, I'm gonna go with #3. It had the highest responses, and will probably be the easiest on me.

If it goes well, and I think I can pull it off, I may do #2 in a month or so.

I'll post here when I am ready to officially recruit. I will give those who voted for the campaigns I start priority.

manicgeodude

First Post
All of those sound really awesome. I;m especially drawn in by the third one, mostly because I've had bad experiences with eladrin and dont really wanna go back to that, haha.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
thanks everyone for the feedback. After playing around, I'm confident I can run a game almost purely on my iPad, which is good because I don't really have a computer anymore.

Thinking it over, I'm gonna go with #3. It had the highest responses, and will probably be the easiest on me.

If it goes well, and I think I can pull it off, I may do #2 in a month or so.

I'll post here when I am ready to officially recruit. I will give those who voted for the campaigns I start priority.
Awesome. #3 was actually my favorite. I'll be on the lookout for the recruiting thread. Sounds very TOEE-esque.

Remove ads