4e player seeks Online Game

xeowolf

First Post
Hey everyone new to the site but not new to D&D.

A bit about me:
I have been gaming for years and years now with 3.0, 3.5 and 4e. I am currently in a 4e campaign that has been going on for over a year. So yes I am dedicated. I am incredibly laid back which makes me easy to get along with. I separate character from player. I love deep RP but am also incredibly tactical and creative when it comes to combat.

One thing to note, I have a blend of min / max with character progression. So when creating a character I tend to min max, but at the same time, I have been known to take feats / skills / abilities simply because they fit the character and where they are going. What this means is, even if something has little purpose if it works for the character I will do it. In the end I am more about the RP than I am about power gaming.

I keep odd hours right now and have the following availability.
Hours in Central Time (US)
2am - 7am Tuesday - Saturday.
Sunday Free
Monday - Potentially Available

What I am looking for:
Online Game; (MIRC, Maptools, etc etc)
I would like a new game starting up, although I won't mind being a replacement if the game still has a good amount to go. I don't mind starting at level 1 and working up. I would like an experienced GM that doesn't mind a little creativity or is open to ideas. I would like this to be a long term game with more than just killing over and over.

I would like to play a Monk (phb3 should be out very very soon)

What I am not looking for:
Hack n Slash with no RP or true purpose to the adventure.
Something that is very short.

Hope that wasn't too much info.

Last edited:

Remove ads