• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e player seeks Online Game

xeowolf

First Post
Hey everyone new to the site but not new to D&D.

A bit about me:
I have been gaming for years and years now with 3.0, 3.5 and 4e. I am currently in a 4e campaign that has been going on for over a year. So yes I am dedicated. I am incredibly laid back which makes me easy to get along with. I separate character from player. I love deep RP but am also incredibly tactical and creative when it comes to combat.

One thing to note, I have a blend of min / max with character progression. So when creating a character I tend to min max, but at the same time, I have been known to take feats / skills / abilities simply because they fit the character and where they are going. What this means is, even if something has little purpose if it works for the character I will do it. In the end I am more about the RP than I am about power gaming.

I keep odd hours right now and have the following availability.
Hours in Central Time (US)
2am - 7am Tuesday - Saturday.
Sunday Free
Monday - Potentially Available

What I am looking for:
Online Game; (MIRC, Maptools, etc etc)
I would like a new game starting up, although I won't mind being a replacement if the game still has a good amount to go. I don't mind starting at level 1 and working up. I would like an experienced GM that doesn't mind a little creativity or is open to ideas. I would like this to be a long term game with more than just killing over and over.

I would like to play a Monk (phb3 should be out very very soon)

What I am not looking for:
Hack n Slash with no RP or true purpose to the adventure.
Something that is very short.

Hope that wasn't too much info.

Last edited:

Remove ads