4e stats for Thrin?

S'mon

Legend
I'm scheduling the campaign so I'll be running 4e in the summer when you're over, yup. :)
PCs will likely be around 6th-7th level by then.

S'mon

Legend
Here's a draft Blade of Thrin, created with the Monster Builder:

Blade of Thrin, Human Paladin Level 6 Elite Soldier
Medium natural humanoid XP 500
Initiative +5 Senses Perception +4
HP 136; Bloodied 68
AC 20; Fortitude 19; Reflex 17; Will 19
Saving Throws +2
Speed 5
Action Points 1

C Divine Challenge (minor; at-will) • Divine, Radiant
Close burst 5; targets one creature; the target is marked until the Blade uses this power against another target. If the target makes an attack that doesn’t include him as a target, the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls and 6 radiant damage.; 6

Divine Strength (minor; encounter) • Divine
The Blade applies his Strength bonus (+4) as extra damage on his next attack this turn.

Thrin's Rebuke (immediate reaction)
When the Blade is hit by a melee attack, he makes a basic attack.

Second Wind (standard; encounter) • Healing
The Blade spends a healing surge and regains 34 hit points. He gains a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of his next turn.

m Longsword Attack (standard; at-will) • Weapon
+13 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage (2d8+13 on a critical hit)

M Twin Strike (standard; at-will)
The Blade makes two longsword attacks as a Standard action; +13 vs AC; x2; 1d8 + 5 (2d8+13 on a critical hit)

Alignment Lawful Good Languages Common, Supernal
Str 18 (+7) Dex 13 (+4) Wis 12 (+4)
Con 12 (+4) Int 12 (+4) Cha 17 (+6)

© 2009 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. This monster statistics block has been generated using the D&D Adventure Tools.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Simon,

just to let you know I edited your previous post to make it a bit more legible...I do have that power. :lol:

Not sure what I think of it at this point...I'll mull it over. Looks decent enough.

S'mon

Legend
Hi Simon,

just to let you know I edited your previous post to make it a bit more legible...I do have that power. :lol:

Not sure what I think of it at this point...I'll mull it over. Looks decent enough.

The basic attack does not much damage, OTOH he should be putting out a lot of them, with twin strike as standard plus a free one whenever he's hit. I adapted a Paladin in the monster builder, replacing several abilities with the Thrin-flavoured twin longsword attack.

Remove ads