4E - Stranded [IC]

Graf

Explorer
You humanoids require regular food and water. I presume those on the beach will be dead in a week. Alternative speaks in his clear high pitched voice.
Perhaps a day is more reasonable?

A Passing Maniac

First Post
Malik's eyes widen in surprise as he is singled out by the captain for one of the scouting parties. "Me?" he says, quietly. But why not me? I am young, but I can still fight--I might be useful to them. I stood back and let them take charge, but I have a responsibility to help if I can, whether I'm afraid or not.

Malik salutes awkwardly. "Y-yes, Captain," he stammers, and moves to join the other members of his search party. It'll be just like the wizard's tomb, he reassures himself. So much anxiety and worry and fear before heading in, but in the end--nothing will come of it. Nothing but skeletons.

Except... At least one person is dead. So there is something at the end of this lair.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
O-Haril listened carefully as the others asked their last questions before the groups divided. He stood placidly, most of his attention focused on keeping watch on the edge of the jungle- but the set of his head, and an occasional soft snort of breath or twitch of his ears showed that he had reserved at least some attention for the conversation. "We will return once we've found something, whether that be an hour, a day, or a week. With no tools, not even a barrel to carry any fresh water we find, it might be easier to move the camp to whatever resources we find, rather than trying to bring things back here." He paused for a moment and gave a heavy sigh. "That assumes, of course, that whoever brought us here does not plan to interfere with our searching. We may find that we cannot return here easily- or no one may be her for us to return to." His voice is very deep, his intonation slow- and this short speech is probably as many words at once as he had uttered during the entire time aboard ship. once he finished speaking, he turned and lumbered across the beach to join the group he had been assigned to.

Rayex

First Post
Answering the questions before she head backs to the beach, the captain tells you that she would prefer it if you were back before nightfall, and then deal with the situation from there on.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
So soon... thinks Wittgenstein. That's optimistic. He nods to the captain as his party sets out. He glances up at the sun, to try to assess how many hours of daylight remain.

Remove ads