• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e "The Awakening" ("Virtual Sandbox") - Discussion / OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darn I was going by what was in that other thread the one linked to. Guess CG threw a change up and got me good.

I have at the moment 5 characters with race/name/class and each has a little history so I can change to suit. Can't wait to show everyone Joshua :p

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Okay...here's a smattering of character ideas to choose from:

1) "Icosa" - Warforged Battlemind. Discovered inert three years ago in the remains of an ancient civilization uncovered by shifting desert sands, Icosa was restored to function, but suffered almost total memory loss due to its long torpor. It now seeks to learn more of itself and its functions, powered by strange, long-lost arcanotechnology, as well as discover what befell its old countrymen, and find itself a place in this new world.

2) "The Scholar" - Deva Wizard (could be an Artificer). After you've had more than a hundred or so, names start to feel glib, even disingenuous. One Deva in particular has been around often enough that he now dispenses with such things and identifies himself by the word that best describes him; The Scholar. He's dedicated his immortality to the best cause he can think of...to learn and record all of the delightful, glorious little tidbits of facts that the universe has hidden in out of the way places, or even just in plain sight. Or maybe that's just an excuse to keep coming back...either way, he's really happy to be here.

3) "Kuma" - Dragonborn Barbarian. He's not a complicated person, and he likes it that way. From a tribe of primitive dragon-worshippers that live in an old red dragon lair, in a slumbering volcano in the far north, Kuma has ventured forth to earn his clan-name and perform deeds of might to carve into the Memory Stone of his people. Because his line is a proud one, of chiefs and shamen alike, he has a lot to live up to and craves battles of the sort only adventurers can provide!

...horrifyingly I have plenty more where that came from, if none of those appeal. An itinerant monk, a holy assassin, a crazed shaman... I'll probably have those fleshed out enough to pitch later on today. Hee. What vast kettle has been unstoppered?! Kill me before I post again!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry what are we voting on at this time? For a character we would like to adventure with or the back story we would like to help fill.

Sorry all great characters though ;)

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
I think Icosa is the most interesting of the three.

My class / race combos so far:

Revenant (dwarf) assassin

Elf Seeker
Dwarf Wrathful Invoker

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
We are waiting on me aren't we i was hoping for some feedback from Charwoman G.

Ok I can cast a vote and one of two things would happen:

1) the votes would be a tie (don't want to do that)
2) The Scholar would win.

Can I abstain from voting?? I'm just a little confused I also thought we were going to roleplay this process.

HM

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm fairly certain it's all a bit moot at this point. It appears that CG has been banned from the boards, at least for the time being.

I hated to see it, but it is what it is... Maybe if they allow him back, we can get this thing started; it is a fabulous concept.

-IG

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads