• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

eblue562

First Post
Just a quick bump;

I'm still waiting on renau1g and Cheub to post their actions, and the five day deadline to continue the adventure is Tuesday. If you guys are unable to post your actions by Tuesday, I will do a full status update and just have Stick and Roithe follow behind.

Cheub

First Post
Sorry guys, I was waiting on renau1g to post but then I kinda got caught up in filling out paperwork for my new job and doing FBLA stuff for school.

I'll post right now, didn't think it had been almost 5 days already :p

eblue562

First Post
No problem Cheub, thanks for getting it in! I'll have the update tomorrow late or Wednesday. I'll bet you're all excited to see what's behind door number 1!

eblue562

First Post
Bump for lateness.

I will be updating the thread tomorrow (had a huge exam + teaching all day = not fun), as I will have some time in the afternoon. Sorry for the lateness guys, but it will be worth it.

CaBaNa

First Post
No worries, it's exam time. I had three, my girl had four. Everyone is particularly busy, so don't feel it's just you.

Looking forward to the update though!

Legildur

First Post
I WISH I had exams.... Last week I inherited someone else's project at work, and I'm pulling 12-hour days just to get it on track. It'll never end!

eblue562

First Post
Man you guys are fast! I should have a mini-status update early tomorrow morning or perhaps late tonight (company comin over).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads