• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

eblue562

First Post
Leaving in 12 hours for a short holiday with limited internet access. Back in 5 days.

Eblue, please NPC Caden in the meantime. Next actions are to inspect chest for traps (perception +9) and unlock it if it is locked (thievery +15); unless Mialucus chooses to do so.

No problem Legildur. I'll probably wait until all characters have posted their actions, and then act for Legildur accordingly. Have a good vacation!

Cheub

First Post
Omg guys, this week has been too intense to do anything. I'm out on posting this round, just npc me into the status update on a general arcana check of the room (+12). I can't roll right now because my iPod doesn't let me copy and paste, wich is why I have'nt posted, there just hasn't been time to sit down at the computer. Real sorry I stalled the game for like 3 days, won't happen again, school break officially starts tomorrow. Pretty much just arcana check, and something comes up I'll roll a stealth check (+10) and hold my action till I can get a good hit in. Sorry again guys.

eblue562

First Post
Omg guys, this week has been too intense to do anything. I'm out on posting this round, just npc me into the status update on a general arcana check of the room (+12). I can't roll right now because my iPod doesn't let me copy and paste, wich is why I have'nt posted, there just hasn't been time to sit down at the computer. Real sorry I stalled the game for like 3 days, won't happen again, school break officially starts tomorrow. Pretty much just arcana check, and something comes up I'll roll a stealth check (+10) and hold my action till I can get a good hit in. Sorry again guys.

No problem Cheub, thanks for letting me know! The status update will happen today.

eblue562

First Post
In case you're wondering, I'll call Mialucus' IC post just chatter, so someone else can post their actions before I do another status update.

renau1g or Cheub, you're up! Unless, of course, Mialucus' doesn't heed anyone's advice .... :p

eblue562

First Post
Got the names mixed up a bit in my previous post. Thanks for posting your actions anyway Ren! I'll post a status update tomorrow most likely. Then once Cheub posts, I'll do a full update with maps and post Legildur's actions as well.

Thanks all!

eblue562

First Post
New status update is here! It was edited on top of an existing post, so head back over to the IC to check it out!

We're essentially just waiting on Cheub now, since I will be doing Legildur's actions. Once this part is over, the adventure will continue :)

eblue562

First Post
The new update post is up! Please read the sblock's regarding the treasure rules and comments. Also, mark down your xp gains. I won't be granting levels at the end of every dungeon, instead, when your xp totals say you may level, you can certainly do that, even if we haven't finished the dungeon!

Legildur and Cheub, I'll assume by your posting the IC that I no longer have to control your characters?

Legildur

First Post
Legildur and Cheub, I'll assume by your posting the IC that I no longer have to control your characters?
I've been back for a day or so, which is why I posted. Sorry, didn't think to post in OOC.

For the treasure, can we use something and then sell it later for the same value as we'd gain for 'trading it in' immediately?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads