• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

eblue562

First Post
No problem on that Binder! Have a safe trip and we'll see you back here on Friday!

At any rate, the new round is posted up. PLEASE read the OOC post and make sure you act in order for this first round (as it matters for a few people in the party). If you have any questions, please ask them here in the OOC.

Legildur

First Post
I think the order only matters if you come after the orcs? For those of us before the orcs we don't get to see the results of each other's action before posting, so it probably doesn't matter what order we post in.

eblue562

First Post
I think the order only matters if you come after the orcs? For those of us before the orcs we don't get to see the results of each other's action before posting, so it probably doesn't matter what order we post in.

For the most part I agree, but especially for Rogues who have the First Strike ability, going first is a pretty big thing. Also, it helps give those who have high initiative rolls (and those who might have taken those feats) a chance to shine out in the first round.

Legildur

First Post
I think maybe I wasn't really clear in what I was saying, but doesn't really matter as I think we have covered it previously. :)

So do you want me to post now for Caden, or wait until there is a post for Roithe (Cheub)?

eblue562

First Post
I think maybe I wasn't really clear in what I was saying, but doesn't really matter as I think we have covered it previously. :)

So do you want me to post now for Caden, or wait until there is a post for Roithe (Cheub)?

LoL, sorry Legildur, guess it went totally over my head. Lots of stuff inside this old noggin.

As far as posting goes, let's wait until Cheub posts, then I'll do a mini-status update (if thats cool).

Legildur

First Post
As far as posting goes, let's wait until Cheub posts, then I'll do a mini-status update (if thats cool).
Yeah, that's cool, but I might post a contingency action in this OOC thread before I got to bed in about 11 hours if Cheub hasn't posted by then - hate to think anyone was waiting on me when you had an opportunity to update.

eblue562

First Post
I've posted an action for Caden in case you want to substitute for Roithe.

Caden's actions would probably stand regardless.

No problem Legildur. Technically, Cheub has two more days to post, at which time I'll probably just have him use an at-will or something. I'll then use your actions in his stead for the update. Let's give him a bit more time to post.

I'm very curious to see how everyone handles this battle!

Cheub

First Post
Really sorry guys, alot of things have come up the past 4 days. For now I'll just hold my action till the end of the round.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads