• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Nope; Dash is an action, and so he couldn't attack (this is the real place where initiative order matters). There's a feat, the poorly-named Charger, that would let him attack in these circumstances.

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm thinking about buying an extra PHB and keeping a copy in my office. That's embarrassing, both to admit and to do.

If you can get away with keeping a copy of it on your computer, you could download the free D&D Basic Rules PDF. It has the vast majority of the rules in it.

Another note, Roscoe loses his rage if he doesn't attack or get damaged in a given round. Since the movement and positioning have been difficult to keep track of and conceptualize, can he reclaim that use? I think it's a bonus action to activate, so he could probably just do it whenever he eventually ends up next to a target.

Working on a project right now, but I'll get an updated map put up in about an hour, I think.

ETA: Map updated in the IC

Last edited:

Roscoe loses his rage if he doesn't attack or get damaged in a given round. Since the movement and positioning have been difficult to keep track of and conceptualize, can he reclaim that use?
Sure, I think that's reasonable. I'm not sure if Strahd knew it was only a bonus action to activate Roscoe's rage, or that the rage ends if he hasn't attacked a hostile creature or taken damage that turn. Seems like he would be his own best advocate in this arena. Then again, several us are still learning the 5e system, so maybe he truly didn't know. One of the things that's been tricky for me is (wrongfully!) assuming I know how something works in 5e because I know precisely how it works in 3.x.

I could probably put anything I want on my work machine (within reason), but I don't feel comfortable doing that. If I do haul a resource to my office, which I doubt I do, it'll be a book that I hide in my filing cabinet.

Forged Fury

First Post
Yeah, I didn't move at all. I will hold my position unless Spec moves forward, then I will follow behind him. Maintaining my role of covering the party's six.

This is the first opportunity today I've had to check the site. Yes, Spec spotted a brass tube perched on an intact desk inside the room. And, yes, there is a jumble of stacked up broken furniture in the doorway that seems as if it might topple given provocation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads