• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Any idea what the chest's dimensions are? Don't go hunting if you don't know off the top of your head. I only ask because you just looked up the glaive and perhaps you noted the chest size while you were doing that.

I'll DM fiat that the chest that's already in the BoH fits, but from here on out, I want to adhere to the bag's description. So the 2' dimension to the bag's mouth will definitely limit what can be put in there. If you can get the item past the mouth, it should fit...with 64 cubic feet of interior space, that should be an 8' cube on the inside (and that's assuming the interior is cubical and not, for example, a rectangle).

I checked the IC. I have my account set to display 20 posts per page. The chest appeared on pp 12 of the IC. All I see throughout pp 12-14 is that I said it was an "iron chest." I don't see a height/width/length description, which is weird because I'm pretty sure I did that for the other chest (the one that ate Spec's dagger).

If I'm right and there isn't a description, then it's no problem to say the chest fits in the BoH. We were going to roll that way anyway, though, so I s'pose it's moot. Good night, ya'll.

Well, big news. I've been promoted, with an large increase in caseload and in salary. Starting September 1, I'm going to be much busier at work. I don't have a trial on my plate to prep for, however, until January 2016. My schedule gets busier starting September 1, then will get busier again starting January 1, 2016.

I anticipate being able to continue with the games to which I'm currently committed. Yesterday, I pared the number of games in which I play to justify my continued presence in Stonefast, Grim Frequencies, and the games I play in that are near and dear to my heart. I'm sure there will be an adjustment period of a couple of weeks in early September and then again in early January, so bear with me as I find my way through a couple of weeks during those times, please.

And may I just say, WOOT! Hot damn. I'm so pleased.

Thanks, Skarsgard, for keeping us in the loop. Safe travels. Hope your trip is a fun one, and that you enjoy yourself. And, yes, I certainly will NPC Colden while you're away. Front line fighter charge of death all the way, right? ;)

EDIT: That'll teach me to post while I'm at a function in the evening. Hey, all. I apologize; I fully intended to spend an hour this evening doing a post in our IC, but forgot that I had a meeting this evening. It's 10 pm now, and I truly do not wish to begin a combat post this late and night when my alarm is going to go off at 4:30 am. I haven't forgotten our game. I will do a post Friday evening and will additionally be around off and on this weekend to continue the thread.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads