• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

I should probably add that something else I've been considering doing with Stonefast is buying a .pdf of a 1e module (Isle of Dread or Keep on the Borderlands or Against the Giants or some other similar title) and converting it to 5e, then running ya'll through that.

I'll be out of town this weekend as of today at 3 pm, and will return Monday evening. I'll have sporadic Internet access and will check in here and there. If someone wants to step forward and lead the group to their next destination inside the dungeon, feel free, and I'll respond in the IC.

Late dinner break in Knoxville. Just piping up to say that it appears that you all prefer to investigate the door in this hallway that is to the east of the sarcophagus room. I want to make sure I get the room description correct, so I'll forward the IC in the morning. Thx, all.

I never played or Dmed in the underdark so it sounds quite interesting.
As for my tabletop games - I'm Dming a conversion I made from 1ed to 5ed to "Master of the Desert Nomads" with a sequel to the "Temple of Death" - Quite nice to play the old scholl aventures.
Another game where I am a table top player is the new 5ed campaign of the Dragon queen so I will avoid a PbP to this one.

tuxgeo mentioned something recently that got me thinking. I'd like to know which of you feels their character is underutilized, and, if so, how we might improve your play experience. You can post it here, or PM me. Are there aspects to your character that I haven't drawn on?

By way of example, one ability check I'm aware I rarely call for is Wisdom (Insight). I think Insight probably gets more use in a campaign that features social intrigue, negotiating, deception, and persuasion, so it certainly is seeing less use in Stonefast (a dungeon crawl). Are there other aspects, however, to your build that haven't seen much light but that you think are relevant?

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm not getting to tank much, but it's a party with a barbarian, a rogue, and a fighter in tight quarters, so that's probably not a huge surprise. Other than that, I feel good about my own utilization, although being a dwarf in an old dwarf fortress pretty much creates utility between stonecunning and having a vested interest in the place.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Yes, tanking seems to be covered in spades. :)

i am more than happy with Colden's involvment, he's not a great thinker and happy to follow others lead.

Remove ads