5E: Collectible Rules Are In! (April Fools Post)

jefgorbach

First Post
Dude, you got an ENCHANTED BUNNY?!?!?!

Obviously you didn't check the special code on the card and entered it on the WotC site. If you had, you'd have found out IT'S NOT JUST A BUNNY!

It's a Killer Vorpal Bunny!

:cool:

Playing any [Fire] spell triggers transformation into .... the Chocolate Ooze

justabloke

First Post
April Fools day is the 1st of April, not the 2nd. It also only occurs before 12:00pm. Perhaps you should consider working weekends if you want to send out this sort of BS

ProlificVoid

Explorer
April Fools day is the 1st of April, not the 2nd. It also only occurs before 12:00pm. Perhaps you should consider working weekends if you want to send out this sort of BS

You used your first post for this, justabloke? Okee-doke...
The original post was on...wait for it...April 1st, at 9:15am, by my computer.
And maybe you meant 12am, since that's midnight. Unless there's obscure April Fools clause where all jokes must be done by noon (aka, 12pm).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Welcome to EN World, you charmer, you! :D

The post was made on Sunday, 1st April. At the weekend, no less. The "before noon" clause is not traditional in the US.

surfbored

First Post
How embarrassing, I actually fell for this. :eek:

My only defense is that I read it late (on Tuesday) so I wasn't prepared for an April Fools. Does that get me off the hook at all?

Remove ads