[5e] Dread Metrol, The Mourning After. (Horror) (OOC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Keep going, but include a quick recap - people tend to forget even major points, PbP is not like game live where you can just drop hints or people have everything on a sheet or notebook. Any remembering here requires reading back. And if you forgot that something was mentioned, you will not even know you have to go and read back :D

FitzTheRuke

Legend
While I'm as loathe to give up this game as anyone - I think that it may have lost all its momentum. It's very likely that @Leatherhead's time would be better spent starting something new (assuming you want to) rather than flogging this unfortunately dying horse.

I feel this way about some of my own games as well. One of the (many) things that I've observed about running PBP is that they always start with decent momentum, but it burns out over time. That's the reason that I think that old, short adventures are best for the medium (and here I'm running some of WotC's 5e HCs, which take a YEAR of WEEKLY PLAY to run in a IRL game. I estimate that the FASTEST you could run one in PBP is TEN YEARS).

Anything longer than a classic 32pg module is probably a mistake in this format. IMHO.

But I'd love to play more if you want to run it! (This or anything else).

Remove ads