06) Rillifane Rallathil
07) Merlin
08) Morgan Le Fay
09) King Arthur
10) Alduin
11) Atropal

dave2008

Legend
I forgot to thank [MENTION=6902983]Blacklight85[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6880074]ATroper[/MENTION] for their help in updating some of the old entries to the new format. Thank you for your time and hard work!

blacklight85: tarrasque, kraken, Kyuss, Cryonax, Cthulhu, Laogzed, Pelor, primal air elemental, Raven Queen, Sekolah

Atroper: empyrean

dave2008

Legend
OK, I couldn't help myself. I have uploaded the Eldritch Titan: Kozilek, to the Aberrations section.

Next Up:

01) Kozilek
02) Emrakul
03) Sehanine / Selune
04) Torog
05) Maglubiyet
06) Rillifane Rallathil
07) Merlin
08) Morgan Le Fay
09) King Arthur
10) Alduin
11) Atropal

Blacklight85

First Post
OK, I couldn't help myself. I have uploaded the Eldritch Titan: Kozilek, to the Aberrations section.

Next Up:

01) Kozilek
02) Emrakul
03) Sehanine / Selune
04) Torog
05) Maglubiyet
06) Rillifane Rallathil
07) Merlin
08) Morgan Le Fay
09) King Arthur
10) Alduin
11) Atropal

I had to double check. Is... That... Alduin in your list?

dave2008

Legend
Well that just made my november. It's exciting to see what you will do. I'm guessing he's weaker than bahamut and tiamat or stronger? He's canonically a reality warper after all. Will you make an Akatosh stat block as well? Or just Alduin?

I am just editing him, but right now he is a CR 35 Intermediate God. We will see if that holds after I review him in greater depth. He will not go any lower, but he may go higher.

I don't have any plans for Akatosh, but you never know!

dave2008

Legend
Well, I decided to go a head and finish off the Eldrazi Titans. I have posted Emrakul to the Abberrations section.

Up Next:
02) Emrakul
03) Sehanine / Selune
04) Torog
05) Maglubiyet
06) Rillifane Rallathil
07) Merlin
08) Morgan Le Fay
09) King Arthur
10) Alduin
11) Atropal

ATroper

First Post
I forgot to thank [MENTION=6902983]Blacklight85[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6880074]ATroper[/MENTION] for their help in updating some of the old entries to the new format. Thank you for your time and hard work!

blacklight85: tarrasque, kraken, Kyuss, Cryonax, Cthulhu, Laogzed, Pelor, primal air elemental, Raven Queen, Sekolah

Atroper: empyrean

Thanks for the shout-out, Dave! I'm always happy to help out with this wonderful project. I just wish I knew what I could do next. Nothing's come to me yet while looking at any of the non-updated old material. >.>

Remove ads