D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

Blacklight85

First Post
Actually, Ahat-Hit is like fighting 9 CR 50 monsters because the total CR is based on the average of of all the parts.

Well that gives me more lee-way on how powerful I'll make my last solar. *slight evil laugh* Well Ahat-Hir already surpassed the 50 CR limit either way. By the way when do you plan on updating the primordial? I inserted him in one of my campaigns as a primordial force that jumpstarted the creation of everything alongside with some other same level creatures.

dave2008

Legend
Well that gives me more lee-way on how powerful I'll make my last solar. *slight evil laugh* Well Ahat-Hir already surpassed the 50 CR limit either way. By the way when do you plan on updating the primordial? I inserted him in one of my campaigns as a primordial force that jumpstarted the creation of everything alongside with some other same level creatures.

I'm note sure. I do have the Lady of Pain on the upcoming list and I currently have her as a primordial. I think I will sprinkle one or two into each update until I get a change to finish them off.

Blacklight85

First Post
I'm note sure. I do have the Lady of Pain on the upcoming list and I currently have her as a primordial. I think I will sprinkle one or two into each update until I get a change to finish them off.

Take your time! It's not like my party will have the time to face Ahat-Hir, they're still running away from a mad god chasing them. But they are interested in fighting your kaiju-like Primordial.

dave2008

Legend
I have added Myrkul and Zenithar to the Greater and Lesser God categories respectively. Thank you YourZombiecat and [MENTION=6904756]Rubies[/MENTION] for your help!

Up Next:

1) Myrkul
2) Zenithar

3) vermiurge
4) Moradin
5) beholder hive mother
6) The Lady of Pain
7) ha-nagga
8) Hutijin
9) Hadar
10) thorciasid

zingbobco000

Explorer
Hey, so I was doing some tinkering and noticed that you could use a little help with your Dukes of Hell work. I tried my best to construct an epic monster myself, feel free to provide comments or use it!

ud0T8jx.png

Blacklight85

First Post
Hey, so I was doing some tinkering and noticed that you could use a little help with your Dukes of Hell work. I tried my best to construct an epic monster myself, feel free to provide comments or use it!

View attachment 92632

While it has been said many times, Dave currently is working through all the old drafts. You might notice that they have different formats. The current format that dave is using is the most updated. He plans to update all of it, eventually. But as of right now, almost all the archdevils, archdemons, and fiends in general is not yet updated.

If you wish to help him, I'm sure he would appreciate it as he is mostly doing everything by himself with the exception of other people that decided to help.

Lastly I like your epic monster, not sure about the balance as I'm not as good as Dave in that department.

dave2008

Legend

I would love the help! Any chance you could email me the word file? It is a lot easier for me to review and edit a word file. PM if you need my email. Thank you for the help!

dave2008

Legend
I have added the vermiurge to the Monstrosities section. I realize the vermiurge is traditionally an aberration; however, it just doesn't look or feel like an aberration to me. So I moved it to monstrosities.

Up next:

3) vermiurge
4) Moradin
5) beholder hive mother
6) The Lady of Pain
7) ha-nagga
8) Hutijin
9) Hadar
10) thorciasid

Remove ads