D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

Arthellion

First Post
Hello! Looking over this campaign and it looks awesome. I see there is the recruiting still in the title? Have room for another player?

If so, how far back should I read in the IC to bring the character (if approved) in? Would prefer to avoid having too much OOC knowledge.

If full no worries!

Edit: [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] are you allowing Variant humans?

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Nope! Feats are granted, not selected. Same with everything else, actually. The only thing you get to pick, really, is your race and background. Class is determined by what schools you get access to and what you choose to study within those rules.

Starting this late in the game gives some pretty severe drawbacks. You'll have no chance to impress the schools.

That said, I am changing how I'm doing things in this game. And we do already have seven people playing. With you, it'd be eight. That's a huge party.

Or two smaller ones. Hmm. We could split into two threads, with four in each. It would simultaneously make it easier and harder. One could do the Citadel and the other could do something else.

Heck, we could turn this into more of a "living 5e" game, if enough people are interested. 8 is enough to start something like that. Bring is other DMs to run some one shots or campaigns, using the Academy as the Hub. That might be a little much, though.

What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'm up for whatever. Would allow some people to run a second character if they are interested. I think I was at my limit about 2 games ago, so not offering for myself. LOL

Squirrels are evil!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Although, it feels as though we've lost some active players. Might want to have everyone sound off and see who's still game.

Squirrels are evil!

Arthellion

First Post
Here is a CS. Please forgive any mistakes. Been awhile since I played 5E. :)

[sblock=Character Sheet] em2.pngEm4.png[/sblock]

Remove ads