D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

I'm here too.
[MENTION=6904899]Arthellion[/MENTION], with old(er) players, nothing about 5e can be a while ago simpy because it's new :)
I like the idea of new living setting - I enjoyed 4e living while it lasted. But DM attrition is terrible. You'd have to organize the threads for recruitment, judging etc...to keep things in sync.

I could serve as a historian of sorts, adding posts to some academy events thread where we could track favors, deeds, changes in leadership...

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm still in. Sorry. These first two weeks of school are always busier, summer lull overcommitment hits, and I got distracted by other things :) Savage Rifts LOL

We're starting something like "Living" over in the One Shots games. Maybe hook into there?

tglassy

Adventurer
The concept is that all the games involved happen in the same world, and once a character finishes an adventure, they can go back to the hub (usually a tavern, or in this case, a school), and keep the experience they've received, as well as any treasure. They can then join a new adventure, potentially with a completely different group and DM, and continue their character's story, allowing him to continue to level up.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I got involved on one of those once FR 3rd edition. It was rather interesting they even had mods who tracked where you were in the world and how long it took to get from one place to another.

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
I've been thinking of that. It might not be feasible, as the character creation isn't the same. I've been giving magic items, feats, etc.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads