• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

"That doesn't mean we should leave him to whatever threat there is. If there is. Maybe he stargazed and fell asleep. I'll go out and check. Who can see in the dark? Anyone coming with?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar opens his eyes groggily mumbling something incomprehensible. He rubs his eyes and listens to the others trying to figure out what is going on. He thinks for a moment. well I suppose now is the time to prove that I'm not a coward.

"I... I can see in the dark... I'll go with you... He has been so nice to us we really should check on him, I mean it's supposed to be safe here right?
I'm not sure it's the smart thing to do. But it's the right thing to do."

Zivar stands grabbing his staff and sighing. "It rained in the evening. Maybe we can find his tracks in the mud."

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

tglassy

Adventurer
As the group walks outside in the dark, they find nothing at first. They round the building, looking for signs of the priest.

Dariana is the one that finds the signs on the north side of the building, a little ways away. Blood. Lots of it.

Human tracks lead to this spot, and from the West, Dariana finds the same strange tracks she found next to the Spring. Like something was dragged over the ground, with bite marks on the ground.

There is no body, nor any other sign that anyone was here, other than the blood on the ground and the tracks, which continue on to the north.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
"I don't know, she's red and fat?" Lyla said from Quentin's shoulder. "And she talks a lot. Like, she never shuts up."

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar sees the blood on the ground, "oh, oh, my" while covering his mouth and turning away. Strange noises coming from him... You are pretty sure he just threw up a little in his mouth.

His body tense, fear in his eyes he scans the area, while carefully shifting so that he isn't on the edge of the group.

OOC: Perception[roll0]

"So, more to the point Lyla. Do you know of anything around here that would do... THAT?"

Last edited:

Remove ads