• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

tglassy

Adventurer
Dariana and Mim wake in the middle of the night to see the priest, in his bed clothes, walking to the door. He noticed that he woke them.

"Forgive me," he says quietly. "I usually study the stars at this time on clear nights. I did not mean to wake you. Please, go back to bed. I'll not be more than an hour."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Academy/Woods/Spring
Late Fall/Night
Round 0

Before settling down for the night, Asherah did a few simple rites to the gods of the place to thank them for the safe place to rest and to watch over them. Then she curled up on the floor with the others, shivering slightly, since she had no blanket or anything. Thank the goddess for fur! She held her spear close.

Perception: 1D20+2 = [12]+2 = 14

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
Flametongue Spear: +1 1d6/d8+1/P+1d6 fire 20/60
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Mim]
Mim watches the old man as he does his star gazing, but eventually he goes out of sight. Mim waits for him to come back, but he never does. The hour goes past, then two, and still no sign of the priest.[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim heads out the building having a quick look around for signs of the old man not straying to far from the hut.
OOC: Perception[roll0]
Survival[roll1]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Just long enough to ascertain he's not there maybe 10mins?
Mim heads back to the chapel he has a feeling he's about to regret doing this.
Rousing the others "Human is missing, went star gazing has not returned"

"Wha...?" Quickly grasping the situation, Quentin splashes some water on his face and gets up, ready for trouble.
He checks outside, just in case Mim made a mistake, but not really expecting it. After all, if he lived on the street he probably knew to be cautions and attentive.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Academy/Woods/Spring
Late Fall/Night
Round 0

Asherah stretched, her claws scraping against the stone floor, as Mim awakened them with the news that the old man was gone. “Maybe he stays out late,” she suggested, rousing herself and climbing back to her feet with the aid of her spear. “I suppose looking around the woods wouldn’t hurt too much, if we’re careful. We should go in pairs, and not go too far.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
Flametongue Spear: +1 1d6/d8+1/P+1d6 fire 20/60
[/sblock]