D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

hafrogman

Adventurer
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]: How much does Keira weigh? Including the gear she has on her?
Assuming she's smart enough to leave her pack behind when attempting this.

+4 (2 shortswords)
+2.25 (9 darts)
+1 (pouch)

so 125.25 lb
With pack I'd have to add in crowbar (5) and explorer's pack (?) which I'd have to weigh out individually as it doesn't seem to have a combined weight listed that I could find.

Egon

First Post
That Explorer's pack is ~60 lbs. Yeah, the weights are a bit messed up when you add it up individually for that.

Also, that bridge is 20 feet above ground. Given average height for both Keira and Endurance, you're looking at leaping a good 5-7 feet up. And that's from a standing position on Endurance's shoulders. You rolled well for Acrobatics, so it's not a stretch to believe that you are using the wall for some help in getting up there. I just wanted to point out how high it was (which is stated in this post from the IC thread). You know, so there's no surprises here.

hafrogman

Adventurer
No, I totally get that it's quite a ways up (and Keira is nothing like average height - 5' - 0"). I didn't know if there might be supports for the bridge over at that corner (struts or bridge structure or whatever). Hence the whole action presented as "see if she can" :) If it can't be done, it can't be done, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Forged Fury

First Post
Are there still tracks in the cave that we can follow? Specifically the ones that look like two bodies were being dragged?

Survival: [roll0]

Never mind. Not sure if that would have advantage with goblins being a favored race or not. If so, feel free to roll for me.

Remove ads