D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

Egon

First Post
Just need clarification: Are you guys headed into the western passage and climbing up onto the unstable-looking shelf? Or are you heading further north into the cave? Need to know before I push forward!

hafrogman

Adventurer
No, no, you're good. I saw Egon's post, made my post. Came in here to make this comment and took twenty minutes to compose and post the message. Like a Boss!

Egon

First Post
I am not near my laptop, which means I don't have access to the maps or documents I need to push this slightly forward. I should be back by my machine sometime near the start of Fear the Walking Dead tonight. So I should be able to get a GM post up in this some time tonight!

Egon

First Post
[MENTION=913]Schmoe[/MENTION]...I'm confused by your posted action. The Goblin is running AWAY from you as it is. Are you running after it and pushing it up the stairs?

And sorry for not posting today; I've got unexpected company, and they kind of hosed my day.

Schmoe

Adventurer
[MENTION=913]Schmoe[/MENTION]...I'm confused by your posted action. The Goblin is running AWAY from you as it is. Are you running after it and pushing it up the stairs?

I didn't realize it was running away, so that's why I thought I needed to bull rush it. If it is running up the stairs, I'll only follow it a short ways. I just want to get out of the tunnel.

And sorry for not posting today; I've got unexpected company, and they kind of hosed my day.

No worries, thanks for letting us know.

Egon

First Post
I didn't realize it was running away, so that's why I thought I needed to bull rush it. If it is running up the stairs, I'll only follow it a short ways. I just want to get out of the tunnel.

Well, you technically could knock it down on the stairs. I know your primary objective is to get out of the tunnel, so I just wanted to clarify exactly what you are doing.

My company wishes to go out this evening, so I won't get the chance to fully post until tomorrow morning. Which I'll do!

Remove ads