D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

Egon

First Post
Figured as much, FF. You don't need to post in that case.

However, still waiting on [MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION]. I'll give him until tomorrow morning before I just NPC him this round!

hafrogman

Adventurer
Finally, I'm close enough to act. Woohoo!
*rolls a 2*
Sigh. At least I get a followup attack.
*rolls a 5*

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

hafrogman

Adventurer
OOC: I just want to say that I am completely confused as to which token represents which character. Egon, if you could provide a legend at some point, that would help.
The tokens line up to the character portraits that were posted in the recruitment thread or the MM monster art for goblins, etc. You've got a generic standin token.

Quick and Dirty legend.

Attachments

• map-legend.jpg
    map-legend.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION], thanks for the legend. Maybe I need to get a better portrait!
It's tough to find a specific gnome/axe/shield combo, but with a little photoshoppery, cropping or imagination, one of these might work for you, depending on what kind of gnome you think Gnash is.

Attachments

• 1fa3108c79e6cf390c0a3a939046b26b.jpg
    1fa3108c79e6cf390c0a3a939046b26b.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 207
  • gnome_fighter_colour_by_domigorgon-d68iram.jpg
    gnome_fighter_colour_by_domigorgon-d68iram.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 214
  • Mm_gnome.jpg
    Mm_gnome.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 192
  • yensten-graveltoes-14-s-watermarked.jpg
    yensten-graveltoes-14-s-watermarked.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 215

Schmoe

Adventurer
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION], that gnome fighter is really good! Thanks for that.

[MENTION=6800672]Egon[/MENTION] Is this still going? Are we waiting on anything?

Skarsgard

Explorer
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks, but my father in-law passed away and it has been a rough time. I plan to get back into it this week and catch up with the in-thread posts.

Thanks for you patience.
Skar

Schmoe

Adventurer
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks, but my father in-law passed away and it has been a rough time. I plan to get back into it this week and catch up with the in-thread posts.

Thanks for you patience.
Skar

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your loved ones are making it through.

This game seems to have hit an extended hiatus, so you haven't missed anything. That being said, I'm going to post something here:

Rebecca still hitching her dress up runs up after Gnash, hopefully the huge warrior wont get too far ahead and cut off from the rest of the group. Noticing the carnage he is comitting, she ceases he worry.

Lol. If you are referring to Gnash as the "huge warrior", that's pretty funny :) Gnash is only about 3'8". He's a gnome. :D

Remove ads