D&D 5E [5E][OOC] Across the Faerun-iverse

Schmoe

Adventurer
Well, it is tough to carry on without a DM. I'm still around though, so I guess if this picks back up at some point I should be here.

Forged Fury

First Post
Well lads/ladies, unfortunately I think this one is done. Good gaming with you all, too bad we didn't make it very far. With many of my games coming to an end, I'd consider jumping into the DM chair if I owned the adventure.

Schmoe

Adventurer
Well lads/ladies, unfortunately I think this one is done. Good gaming with you all, too bad we didn't make it very far. With many of my games coming to an end, I'd consider jumping into the DM chair if I owned the adventure.

Yup, it was good gaming while it lasted. Hopefully we'll meet again in another game.

Forged Fury

First Post
Question: My friend has run through LMoP several times and has since moved on to the other adventures. So, I may be able to get my hands on the book if any of you are interested in continuing this. Let me know. We'd start over where we left off, I'll probably DMPC my ranger until we finish up with this first part of the game, then seek another player if it looks like we have a vacancy.

Remove ads