D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Shayuri

First Post
Thateous, I don't think it's so much that Akilah is the lead character as much as we're getting the gang together to compare notes.

We all know this is really the story of a quiet assassin, after all. :)

Foxbytes

First Post
Everyone, I apologize greatly for my low activity, which has been site wide. The instability of my industry has resulted in a massive reduction in force that is only the latest in a series of layoffs, personnel numbering only 15% of what it was at my hire date. And while the number of hands have shrunk, the number of wells for me to work has only grown, demanding more of my time, energy, innovative thinking and creative juices until I am forced to finallly admit, I am tapped dry. I thought I could muscle through the adjustment period, but it doesn't look like that's going to be quick.

In addition to the extra weekday load, I have the happy but additional eustress of being recently engaged to Jago, which means my weekends are taken up by wedding plans, house hunting and other changes in living arrangements.

Therefore it is with deep reluctance and a humble request for forgiveness that I must remove myself from the game. My lag time in posting will only cause unfair delays for everyone else. I hope my absence doesn't disrupt everyone too terribly, but I think we're in a good spot right now story-wise for a transition.

Thateous

Explorer
No! My sister is leaving. Well I'm happy that you are getting ready for marriage and all that jazz, but sad that your work load is so heavy.

From a story stand point we could rp your charcter out using the episode with the genie as the reason.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Egad! I was going to say that's a shame, but it's actually cause for congratulations! Except the uptick in workload. I hope that goes okay for you!

We'll miss you.

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=6866331]Foxbytes[/MENTION] Good luck with your guys engagement :) and with the transitions ahead. There's a lot of change happening right now, and trust you'll navigate it well. If things settle down the road, definitely drop us a line about the game.

I should ask, [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] are you going to continue playing or are you retiring from the game as well?

EDIT: Possible character out for Najiyah – she's sent undercover to infiltrate the Brotherhood of True Flame (being a fire sorcerer and all).

Last edited:

I understand job craziness. I have been similarly swamped at my job. Large project proposal was approved. So now my days are filled up with system design and implementation. Gives me a lot less time during the day to post.

Congrates to you and Jago on the engagement.

Hey sorry guys for the disappearance but work has been hectic and then I had a major system outage last weekend. I will get a post up in the next day or so once I actually have some time to breath. Again I'm sorry Quickleaf but this part deserves more than a couple sentences and that's all I can muster at the moment.

Remove ads