D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Obeliske

First Post
That's a bad day Gene, I feel for you. Been unemployed here for a year after my old job laid off 17% of their workforce across the country. Unfortunately my branch was gutted.

purplerook

First Post
All, I have had a chance to reflect on my last few posts and I feel that I owe you all an apology and a course correction. I feel my paranoia and desire to play with my shiny new spells has slowed the game down. So, I am going to park Who on a ledge and 'get with' the rest of the party, as we kick-in some doors and fry a few Goblins.

TallIan

Explorer
All, I have had a chance to reflect on my last few posts and I feel that I owe you all an apology and a course correction. I feel my paranoia and desire to play with my shiny new spells has slowed the game down. So, I am going to park Who on a ledge and 'get with' the rest of the party, as we kick-in some doors and fry a few Goblins.

I don't feel that you have. You have perhaps had a little more time in the spotlight than some others, but nothing serious and nothing I wouldn't expect to see vary from character to character as the game progresses and different skills are required.

purplerook

First Post
Guys, thanks for the feedback. I am still going to throttle Ara back a little bit, but not quite as much as I had initially thought. Again, feel free to provide feedback either her or via PM. I am still exploring the PbP format and I am expecting to make some mistakes as I go along.

Obeliske

First Post
Can somebody please walk me through how to use one of these online rollers? I've never used one and want to make sure I'm doing this right :) Thanks guys and gals :)

Remove ads