• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6-6 System, Alpha Omega

dema

First Post
I saw a news link the other day about this game. Website here, Welcome to the official Alpha Omega website, and I was wondering if people are really playing it much. I checked out their forums and it looks like there is a small following, but there isn't much in the way of material out there. A "monster" book is coming out soon it appears and maybe that will get things moving.

The art work is fantastic and I see ENWorld gave it some awards for production, but does the system play well? Is it like a Gurps/Shadowrun/Rifts type feel when you play? The only reason I never played those games (more than a few times) was because the rules were just all over the place and too realistic.

I love the idea's behind the Alpha Omega world and see a lot of potential, especially if you insert real world religious/alien myths/stories and relate them to the world of Alpha Omega. I'm thinking X-files, meets Halo meets Half-life, meets Biblical prophecies. Sounds like some awesome potential twists and a get away from the standard Sword and Sorcery.

Crothian

First Post
I never got around to playing it. The rules area bit different and it is tough to say how it plays by just reading it. I love the look of the book though, very impressive.

Remove ads